Rheem

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supplier Coordinator Interview

Supplier Coordinator
Fort Smith, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rheem in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication was made by an HR associate, who called and worked out with me a time to come in for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I interviewed with both the hiring manager and the hiring manager's direct supervisor. It was a group interview, but very laid back, while maintaining a professional air. Both interviewers were prepared with questions regarding ability to fulfill the requirements of the position (no surprises, the job description covered what most of those were), but also with questions to see how I would fit in to the corporate culture (would help an interviewee to know what this is going in to the interview).
The interview lasted about an hour and a half. The hiring manager escorted me to the HR associate's office, where I was then given a packet with information on things like company benefits, information on the area, etc. The HR associate escorted me all the way back to their lobby, where I was easily able to make my own way back to my vehicle.
Follow-up was prompt and courteous. I was not given an offer, but I received an email directly from the hiring manager who explained fully and professionally the reasons an offer was not extended (in regards to salary expectations).
This was one of the best interviewing experiences I have had, to date.

Interview Question – How will you fit into the culture of this company?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Engineering Co-Op
Montgomery, AL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Rheem in October 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed 1:1 with my potential employer on my University's co-op interview day. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed interested in me right away. After a few minutes of discussing why I had chosen my major and other job related things, they began asking me personal questions-- not intrusive ones or anything; just things like what I did in my spare time. It was a really comfortable atmosphere. Less than 24 hours later, they called me and offered me the job. It surprised me, and I agreed to go on a plant tour.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Ultimately, I ended up declining because I received an offer at another company closer to home. Had I not received this, I would have accepted it, as the company was so pleasant to interact with!

Worked for Rheem? Contribute to the Community!