Rheem Manufacturing Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rheem Manufacturing

Lab Technician Interview

Interview was very simple. Meet with supervisors and took a tour of the lab. It is important to make certain that you are respectful and as long as you maintain a high level of respect you will be ok.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Smith, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing.

I applied using a job search tool available at my school's career development center. Within a few hours, I got an e-mail from the hiring manager. Fast forwarding to the interview,... I went in and chatted with two hiring managers for about 20 minutes. I suppose they both wanted to talk to me to decide who would get me as an intern.

Interview Questions
    • The question that was most unexpected was when they asked, "If we offered you the job right now, would you take it?" I just thought it would take a lot longer for them to come to a decision.   Answer Question
    I didn't even try to negotiate my pay. It was a co-op position that lasted for two semesters.

Supplier Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Smith, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing in February 2011.

Initial communication was made by an HR associate, who called and worked out with me a time to come in for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I interviewed with both the hiring manager and the hiring manager's direct supervisor. It was a group interview, but very laid back, while maintaining a professional air. Both interviewers were prepared with questions regarding ability to fulfill the requirements of the position (no surprises, the job description covered what most of those were), but also with questions to see how I would fit in to the corporate culture (would help an interviewee to know what this is going in to the interview).
    The interview lasted about an hour and a half. The hiring manager escorted me to the HR associate's office, where I was then given a packet with information on things like company benefits, information on the area, etc. The HR associate escorted me all the way back to their lobby, where I was easily able to make my own way back to my vehicle.
    Follow-up was prompt and courteous. I was not given an offer, but I received an email directly from the hiring manager who explained fully and professionally the reasons an offer was not extended (in regards to salary expectations).
    This was one of the best interviewing experiences I have had, to date.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montgomery, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing in October 2008.

I interviewed 1:1 with my potential employer on my University's co-op interview day. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed interested in me right away. After a few minutes of discussing why I had chosen my major and other job related things, they began asking me personal questions-- not intrusive ones or anything; just things like what I did in my spare time. It was a really comfortable atmosphere. Less than 24 hours later, they called me and offered me the job. It surprised me, and I agreed to go on a plant tour.

Interview Questions

Ultimately, I ended up declining because I received an offer at another company closer to home. Had I not received this, I would have accepted it, as the company was so pleasant to interact with!

Worked for Rheem Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!