Rheem Manufacturing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.3

Plant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Montgomery, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process with with the former Plant Accountant, Controller and HR. They asked basic questions and wasn't difficult. The whole process was easy. i was contacted by a recruiter for the job and everything went smoothly and it wasnt long before I had an offer in my hand.

Interview Questions

• Asked how much money I wanted and work history.   1 Answer

Senior Electronic Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

Had a single telephone interview by one of the contract HR personal from integrastaffing.com and then multiple follow up emails over a 6-month period in which the job location ping-ponged between two locations. The follow-up email exchange was very unprofessiona as they would not issue a letter declining interest, nor would they move forward with an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Non-technical questions related to my prior job history.   1 Answer
    • The job noticed was almost bait & switch as they wanted me to relocation to other location.   Answer Question

Talent Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Long process. Took over 2 months. I was told I was the lead candidate. Background check was conducted, credit included. After 2 months, was told someone with more Talent experience was selected. That would have been okay, but I expressed after my first interview that I didn't have the experience they were looking for. Waste of time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Montgomery, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a one on one interview session with one of the individuals assigned in the HR department. We discussed my personnel background as well as my educational background. We discussed my potential length of service and the hours I would work. We also discussed some of the projects I would be assigned to work.

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

Interview was very simple. Meet with supervisors and took a tour of the lab. It is important to make certain that you are respectful and as long as you maintain a high level of respect you will be ok.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

I applied using a job search tool available at my school's career development center. Within a few hours, I got an e-mail from the hiring manager. Fast forwarding to the interview,... I went in and chatted with two hiring managers for about 20 minutes. I suppose they both wanted to talk to me to decide who would get me as an intern.

Interview Questions

• The question that was most unexpected was when they asked, "If we offered you the job right now, would you take it?" I just thought it would take a lot longer for them to come to a decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't even try to negotiate my pay. It was a co-op position that lasted for two semesters.

Supplier Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Fort Smith, AR) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was made by an HR associate, who called and worked out with me a time to come in for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I interviewed with both the hiring manager and the hiring manager's direct supervisor. It was a group interview, but very laid back, while maintaining a professional air. Both interviewers were prepared with questions regarding ability to fulfill the requirements of the position (no surprises, the job description covered what most of those were), but also with questions to see how I would fit in to the corporate culture (would help an interviewee to know what this is going in to the interview). The interview lasted about an hour and a half. The hiring manager escorted me to the HR associate's office, where I was then given a packet with information on things like company benefits, information on the area, etc. The HR associate escorted me all the way back to their lobby, where I was easily able to make my own way back to my vehicle. Follow-up was prompt and courteous. I was not given an offer, but I received an email directly from the hiring manager who explained fully and professionally the reasons an offer was not extended (in regards to salary expectations). This was one of the best interviewing experiences I have had, to date.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rheem Manufacturing (Montgomery, AL) in October 2008.

Interview

I interviewed 1:1 with my potential employer on my University's co-op interview day. The interviewer was very friendly, and seemed interested in me right away. After a few minutes of discussing why I had chosen my major and other job related things, they began asking me personal questions-- not intrusive ones or anything; just things like what I did in my spare time. It was a really comfortable atmosphere. Less than 24 hours later, they called me and offered me the job. It surprised me, and I agreed to go on a plant tour.

Interview Questions

Ultimately, I ended up declining because I received an offer at another company closer to home. Had I not received this, I would have accepted it, as the company was so pleasant to interact with!