Rhode Island Hospital Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rhode Island Hospital

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Rhode Island Hospital.

Interview

Contacted by phone, briefly discussed the position, possible salary and bonus, asked if I was interested to come for an interview. HR recruiter set up an appointment with the head of the department and offered the position the next day after the interview. Very smooth process, pretty straight forward. Quick response to my phone calls and emails.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty much no negotiation on my part. I took what they offered due to lack of work experience in the field. I had one more offer at that time and it was lower then what RIH offered. I also asked around and most of my class was offered much less. Thought I got a good offer for my first job after PA school.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI) in October 2010.

Interview

Very straightforward and simple, I had 4 people to do 15 min interviews at various depts. hr showed me the campus and was very friendly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is fixed unless you negotiate with hitting manager for a search position. But the do not give major raises and promotions are basically non existent at the hospital.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

interviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI) in September 2010.

Interview

Easy, however, almost no opportunity.

Negotiation

There's almost no negotiation phase.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI) in April 2010.

Interview

As is typical of most nursing interviews, behavioral questions and situational questions prevailed. Think about past experiences that have been tough so you can quickly refer to them. Otherwise, be yourself - it takes people to care for people, so try not to come off as a robot. (Just breathe.)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you came up against an ethical dilemma. what did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's unionized, so you start at the assigned start rate for years worked.