Rhodia Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Rhodia in October 2011.

The interview went relatively well however, I am not exactly interested in the company. The rotational program is perhaps not the right program for me. That being said I feel that this could be different for others and this is why I am writing this here. The interview was just a simple question and answer session where I took all the heat. The question weren't typically difficult, more so average which makes it harder to stand out.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where one of your group/team members didn't pull their own weight and what was your response to this behavior.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to explain how to do something to someone who is more experienced in the field.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rhodia

Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Rhodia in September 2010.

On campus interview; recruiters were very friendly, both engineers. Some technical questions about previous experiences then typical behavoir questions like "Where do you see yourself 5 years from now".

The position was part of a rotational program, where I would be living or what I would be doing wasn't known at the time.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rhodia

Worked for Rhodia? Contribute to the Community!