Rhodia Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.2

Chemical Operator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rhodia in May 2011.

First I was contacted by phone and spoke to the HR department. During that conversation I was asked to come to the site to take a test, it consisted of math, English, and reading skills. A couple of days later I was asked to come to an interview which consisted of my self and four others from various departments. It went rather smooth and was kind of a relaxing interview. After the interview I was taken to meet with the operations manager. The next day I was called and offered a job. Finally I had to pass a physical and drug screen before I could start.

Interview Questions
    • Why I wanted to be a part of Rhodia and what I could bring to the table.   View Answer

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Rhodia in October 2011.

The interview went relatively well however, I am not exactly interested in the company. The rotational program is perhaps not the right program for me. That being said I feel that this could be different for others and this is why I am writing this here. The interview was just a simple question and answer session where I took all the heat. The question weren't typically difficult, more so average which makes it harder to stand out.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where one of your group/team members didn't pull their own weight and what was your response to this behavior.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to explain how to do something to someone who is more experienced in the field.   Answer Question

Operational Excellence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paulínia (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paulínia (Brazil)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Rhodia in February 2011.

At first I was interviewed by phone by a Head Hunter professional, than I had an interview with Rhodia's HR and after with my current manager and a pair of mine. At last I had an english test, which tested my written and oral skills. In the meanwhile my former manager at my last job was contacted and my background checked.

Interview Questions
    • How would you make someone do something he does not want tor intend to do?   Answer Question
    Ask for at least 10% more than your goal. They did not negociate, they just told me they would pay 10% less than I asked for.

Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Rhodia in September 2010.

On campus interview; recruiters were very friendly, both engineers. Some technical questions about previous experiences then typical behavoir questions like "Where do you see yourself 5 years from now".

The position was part of a rotational program, where I would be living or what I would be doing wasn't known at the time.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rhodia

Worked for Rhodia? Contribute to the Community!