Rhythm & Hues Studios

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

El Segundo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Rhythm & Hues Studios in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewing was usually painless and I never felt like I was being grilled or intentionally stressed by the interviewers. The questions posed were on par and appropriate in how the information related to the job in question. Even during my first interview with Rhythm & Hues, I felt like I was part of the family.

Interview Question – A few questions required a deep understanding of pipeline related issues and I feel that they were posed appropriately. I felt that the more difficult questions were valuable to them in gauging whether I had the aptitude to work in the more technical or artistic departments. Again, I never had the impression that the questions posed were with malicious intent.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple. We were able to quickly arrive at an agreement with no more than 2 short phone conversations or emails. They are VERY honest about their financial situation and ability or inability to meet satisfactory financial compensation.

Lighting TD

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rhythm & Hues Studios in October 2009.

Interview Details – telephonic interview and test and personal interview

Interview Question – what do you understand about general lighting???   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rhythm & Hues Studios in September 2008.

Interview Details – it was pretty ok. i guess i have skills tht they were looking for. so it was not a big deal.

Interview Question – Describe 2 or 3 most challenging shots tht u have worked on..   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rhythm & Hues Studios? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rhythm & Hues Studios Lighting TD interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rhythm & Hues Studios employees and interview candidates.