Rhythm & Hues Studios Lighting TD Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rhythm & Hues Studios (El Segundo, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Interviewing was usually painless and I never felt like I was being grilled or intentionally stressed by the interviewers. The questions posed were on par and appropriate in how the information related to the job in question. Even during my first interview with Rhythm & Hues, I felt like I was part of the family.

Interview Questions

• A few questions required a deep understanding of pipeline related issues and I feel that they were posed appropriately. I felt that the more difficult questions were valuable to them in gauging whether I had the aptitude to work in the more technical or artistic departments. Again, I never had the impression that the questions posed were with malicious intent.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple. We were able to quickly arrive at an agreement with no more than 2 short phone conversations or emails. They are VERY honest about their financial situation and ability or inability to meet satisfactory financial compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for Rhythm & Hues Studios

Lighting TD Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rhythm & Hues Studios in October 2009.

Interview

telephonic interview and test and personal interview

Interview Questions

• what do you understand about general lighting???   1 Answer

Lighting TD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rhythm & Hues Studios (Mumbai (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

it was pretty ok. i guess i have skills tht they were looking for. so it was not a big deal.

Interview Questions

• Describe 2 or 3 most challenging shots tht u have worked on..   1 Answer