Rhythm & Hues Studios Lighting TD Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Rhythm & Hues Studios in November 2012.

Interviewing was usually painless and I never felt like I was being grilled or intentionally stressed by the interviewers. The questions posed were on par and appropriate in how the information related to the job in question. Even during my first interview with Rhythm & Hues, I felt like I was part of the family.

Interview Questions
  • A few questions required a deep understanding of pipeline related issues and I feel that they were posed appropriately. I felt that the more difficult questions were valuable to them in gauging whether I had the aptitude to work in the more technical or artistic departments. Again, I never had the impression that the questions posed were with malicious intent.   Answer Question
Simple. We were able to quickly arrive at an agreement with no more than 2 short phone conversations or emails. They are VERY honest about their financial situation and ability or inability to meet satisfactory financial compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for Rhythm & Hues Studios

Lighting TD Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rhythm & Hues Studios in October 2009.

telephonic interview and test and personal interview

Interview Questions
    • what do you understand about general lighting???   View Answer

Lighting TD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rhythm & Hues Studios in September 2008.

it was pretty ok. i guess i have skills tht they were looking for. so it was not a big deal.

Interview Questions
    • Describe 2 or 3 most challenging shots tht u have worked on..   View Answer

Worked for Rhythm & Hues Studios? Contribute to the Community!