Ricerca Biosciences LLC Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ricerca Biosciences LLC

Engineer for Contract Research Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord Township, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricerca Biosciences LLC (Concord Township, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was arranged by third party recruiter. The initial contact with Ricerca was done via a phone interview with two of their engineering staff. The phone interview was easy; it covered only experience. HOWEVER--they went after salary requirement very hard. I was able to hold them off. I was asked to come to onsite interview. This is where things got interesting. Recirca wanted me to fill out an application. OK fine. However, the application requested the name and contact information of every past supervisor. In today's day and age Ricerca should NOT ask for that. No company is going to give a professional reference. Useless. To make the application process worse---Ricerca asked for a complete salary history. Who is going to give that? When I showed up and presented the application the HR specialist was very pushy about my choice not to provide a complete salary history. She pushed for the info. She did not like that I wouldn't give it. The actual interview onsite consisted of a one-on-one with a senior HR person. Very easy. Typical interview Q's. There was a panel interview of 2 - 3 engineers. This lasted two hours. 10 min of it was about my experience while the other hour and fifty min was about the company. If it wasn't for the pushiness about salary the process would have been fine.

Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricerca Biosciences LLC.

Interview

They will spin you gold in the interviewing process - You will feel like it is a place you want to be and have the opportunity to advance, which you may or may not - but only and only if you are on the good side of management. The advancement might not come with proper increase in pay as well, so just be aware of this.

Interview Questions

• It is not a hard interview. Just be ready for the usual questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for a lot of money, more than you should and if they don't give you the job, then it's not a big problem trust me you're not missing out.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ricerca Biosciences LLC in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Director and a separate interview with 2 people then two panels of people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricerca Biosciences LLC in April 2010.

Interview

first step: phone interview secondly: face to face with local managment team Finally: sign offer letter