Rich May, P.C.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Interview

Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Rich May, P.C. in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted after sending my resume and cover letter almost right away. I was able to find a time during the next week for an interview. The interview consisted of five 1:1 interviews with different attorneys in the firm, followed by a 2:1 interview with two people in the current position. I was asked very basic interview questions in the first 1:1 interview, but the rest of them were extremely laid back, friendly, get-to-know-you types of interviews.

Interview Questions

• It seems from your resume that you've never had a difficult job. How would you handle difficulty?   View Answer
  • What was your least favorite aspect of college?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was entirely unnegotiable because the position entails a two-year program.

Worked for Rich May, P.C.? Contribute to the Community!