Rich May, P.C.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Interview

Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Rich May, P.C. in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted after sending my resume and cover letter almost right away. I was able to find a time during the next week for an interview. The interview consisted of five 1:1 interviews with different attorneys in the firm, followed by a 2:1 interview with two people in the current position. I was asked very basic interview questions in the first 1:1 interview, but the rest of them were extremely laid back, friendly, get-to-know-you types of interviews.

Interview Questions

• It seems from your resume that you've never had a difficult job. How would you handle difficulty?   View Answer
  • What was your least favorite aspect of college?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was entirely unnegotiable because the position entails a two-year program.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rich May, P.C.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rich May, P.C. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rich May, P.C. employees and interview candidates.