Rich May, P.C.

www.richmaylaw.com

Rich May, P.C. Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rich May, P.C.

Candidate Interview Review

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rich May, P.C. in May 2011.

I was initially contacted after sending my resume and cover letter almost right away. I was able to find a time during the next week for an interview. The interview consisted of five 1:1 interviews with different attorneys in the firm, followed by a 2:1 interview with two people in the current position. I was asked very basic interview questions in the first 1:1 interview, but the rest of them were extremely laid back, friendly, get-to-know-you types of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • It seems from your resume that you've never had a difficult job. How would you handle difficulty?   View Answer
    • What was your least favorite aspect of college?   Answer Question
    The offer was entirely unnegotiable because the position entails a two-year program.