Rich Products Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

3.3

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Multiple Rounds of interviews. It started with a phone interview then I met with three marketing associates. They were all really nice. The company is super competitive with internships. I had three interviews and have still not heard back. They seem to be all very intelligent. I would recommend that they make the interview process shorter as it is just for an internship not a full time job.

Route Relief Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in West New York, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products (West New York, NJ).

Interview

1 on 1 interview - phone interview Drug test background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

set on hire

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview by HR. They will email you the date and available time slot for phone interview. On the interview day, they will call you and ask a lot of behavior questions.

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Original application, online through the company website, was rejected. Recruiter found resume and matched it to the same position, convinced HR to grant an interview. Initial interview, both 1:1 and group/panel, went well. This is a highly regarded employer in the area. I would advise candidates to discuss working style and career path with manager during interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was moving to the area for the other reasons, and that was used as leverage. There was no negotiation allowed. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

Huge interview process. Must be a committee involved because had to interview with every officer in the company. Only 2 of the 7 had any idea what the job entailed. This was a popularity contest. Look around the office and see what you can find personal to talk to them about. Awards on wall, pictures of kids, taxidermy.

Interview Questions

• Prepare two or three success stories and one failure (sold 3 items but couldn't sell the fourth)   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews- the most important thing is that they like you & your personality, not so much your skill set. They want people who are upbeat & driven. The interviews were done on a 1 on 1 basis- but they will do panel interviews if that fits best with everyone's schedules.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated my pay up a little bit- but PTO seemed non negotiable

National Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products in January 2015.

Interview

First interaction with manager of talent acquisition with basic filtering questions. Second with hiring manager which covered a wide range of topics. Third was with president which was insightful regarding direction & culture of the company.