Rich Products

3.4

Route Relief Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West New York, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West New York, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rich Products.

1 on 1 interview - phone interview Drug test background check

set on hire

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Rich Products in March 2012.

Phone interview by HR. They will email you the date and available time slot for phone interview. On the interview day, they will call you and ask a lot of behavior questions.

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Rich Products in February 2009.

Original application, online through the company website, was rejected. Recruiter found resume and matched it to the same position, convinced HR to grant an interview. Initial interview, both 1:1 and group/panel, went well. This is a highly regarded employer in the area. I would advise candidates to discuss working style and career path with manager during interview.

Interview Questions
    I was moving to the area for the other reasons, and that was used as leverage. There was no negotiation allowed. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rich Products in May 2008.

Huge interview process. Must be a committee involved because had to interview with every officer in the company. Only 2 of the 7 had any idea what the job entailed. This was a popularity contest. Look around the office and see what you can find personal to talk to them about. Awards on wall, pictures of kids, taxidermy.

Interview Questions
    • Prepare two or three success stories and one failure (sold 3 items but couldn't sell the fourth)   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rich Products in February 2008.

Went through 3 interviews- the most important thing is that they like you & your personality, not so much your skill set. They want people who are upbeat & driven. The interviews were done on a 1 on 1 basis- but they will do panel interviews if that fits best with everyone's schedules.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated my pay up a little bit- but PTO seemed non negotiable