Rich Products

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Rich Products in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview by HR. They will email you the date and available time slot for phone interview. On the interview day, they will call you and ask a lot of behavior questions.

Interview Question – What is your expectation for working at our company.   Answer Question

Route Relief Driver Interview

Route Relief Driver
West New York, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rich Products.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interview - phone interview Drug test background check

Interview Question – just be upbeat   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – set on hire

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Buffalo, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rich Products in February 2008.

Interview Details – Went through 3 interviews- the most important thing is that they like you & your personality, not so much your skill set. They want people who are upbeat & driven. The interviews were done on a 1 on 1 basis- but they will do panel interviews if that fits best with everyone's schedules.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my pay up a little bit- but PTO seemed non negotiable

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rich Products in May 2008.

Interview Details – Huge interview process. Must be a committee involved because had to interview with every officer in the company. Only 2 of the 7 had any idea what the job entailed. This was a popularity contest. Look around the office and see what you can find personal to talk to them about. Awards on wall, pictures of kids, taxidermy.

Interview Question – Prepare two or three success stories and one failure (sold 3 items but couldn't sell the fourth)   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Senior Operations Analyst
Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Rich Products in February 2009.

Interview Details – Original application, online through the company website, was rejected. Recruiter found resume and matched it to the same position, convinced HR to grant an interview. Initial interview, both 1:1 and group/panel, went well. This is a highly regarded employer in the area. I would advise candidates to discuss working style and career path with manager during interview.

Interview Question – What do you want to be doing in five years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was moving to the area for the other reasons, and that was used as leverage. There was no negotiation allowed. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Worked for Rich Products? Contribute to the Community!