Richards Group Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.8

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Richards Group.

You have an initial phone interview then they bring you in for a 2-3 hour block to interview with 4+ people. After each 30 minute interview the interviewers fill out an assessment. If a single person says they aren't interested in working with you, you wont get the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Richards Group

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Richards Group.

Typical interview process- Everyone I have come into contact with during interviews from TRG has been EXTREMELY stiff, unfriendly, all-work-no-play, and very difficult to talk to. Seems like they are trying to grill you and wait for you to slip up rather than root for you. They will pack in tons of questions and make it very one-sided and un-conversational. Correspondence is absolutely awful as well- I never even got an email saying whether I got the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Richards Group.

The interviews by themselves were not bad. I spent about 4 hours interviewing with different principals across the company. I also had to take a personality and intelligence test, that weren't very difficult.

The worst part was the follow-up. I had been working with a coordinator (Richard's Group doesn't have "HR People") who was pleasant and easy to work with. She told me that they would have a decision by X. A couple days after X, I sent her a nice email to check in. She politely told me that it was going to be another week. This went on for a couple of weeks.

Starting to get a little frustrated, I contacted one of the principals at the company to see if he could help. A couple hours later I got an email from the coordinator's email address that was signed from the principal saying they weren't going to be hiring anyone. It left a bit of a bad test in my mouth.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing terribly difficult - the usual, "where do you see yourself in XX years."   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Richards Group in March 2012.

I interviewed at my school when they were I campus. It was a 60 minute interview with 4 different people. They asked what other companies I was applying for, if I had read their book, and what sources I use to learn more about brand management. They seemed very cocky and liberal.

Interview Questions
    • What is a brand slogan you would create about something.   Answer Question