Richardson Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Richardson

RVP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Richardson (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process started off with an internal recruiter who found me on LinkedIn. She told me about the company and really made me interested in working for Richardson. From there It went to an onsite interview where I met with all of the department heads and HR. Overall, the process was very fluid and I was always kept in the loop on everything.

Senior Executive Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Richardson (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter went well -- spent an hour talking and was told I'd be brought in for interviews in a week. Followed up and was told to wait another week. Now it's been months since I've heard from them. If the interview process doesn't honor people, am left wondering why anyone wd want to actually work there. Rude process that doesn't respect very accomplished and experienced people's time.

Interview Questions

• Straighforward about my experience and how it might apply to position   Answer Question

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Richardson (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview with a recruiter. An interview was scheduled and then cancelled on the morning of the interview. After following up for a week, was told that the job went to an internal candidate. A few weeks later, received an email asking if i was still interested in the position.