Richemont

Updated Feb 23, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Richemont

PR Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Richemont in April 2014.

Resume (Through on-line recruiting site) -> Manager Interview -> Brand Manager Interview -> HR Interview (All finished in a day). Brand manager's influence is much higher than the HR personnels.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about this brand? What are your thoughts about the brand in terms of sales?
      Why do you want this job? Other personal questions and what I had done during previous years

Answer Question
    A little accepted.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Richemont in January 2014.

I have applied through the online career page of Richemont and was contacted a week later. Had a first phone interview with an HR director to assess my motivation and passion for watches. Came in for an face to face interview with this same HR director for questioning!!!

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Richemont?   View Answer

Temp Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Richemont in June 2012.

I applied for a temp position about translation, so my manager had me translated few pages of ppt, she mostly just introduce the job.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Richemont in July 2009.

interviews with different folks int he company