Richmond Public Relations Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Richmond Public Relations

Public Relations Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Richmond Public Relations.

Interview

I sent in my resume and cover letter to the email on their website, and received email contact shortly after. I had a phone interview with them since I was out of town, and found out I got the position a week or so after that.

Intern At Richmond Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Richmond Public Relations (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I emailed RPR expressing interest for an internship and immediately heard back. After sending over two writing samples, I was asked to come in for an interview. The interview was relaxed and professional and ended with a writing test. I received an offer the next day. The interview process was quick and effective. My overall experience at RPR was great. As a recent graduate, I was able to work on a variety of projects for diverse accounts and gain a solid perspective of the industry. The mentorship aspect was helpful to gain tips, feedback and insight to produce quality work. I would recommend RPR for anyone that wants to develop their PR skill set holistically.

Interview Questions

• - If you were given multiple tasks with equal importance that had to be done by the end of the day, but you knew you weren't going to finish it all, what would you do? - Why do you want to go into PR? - Tell me a time when you had to overcome a challenge.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Richmond Public Relations (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

I initially contacted a staff member about a spring quarter internship in January. I was asked to to reconnect in mid-Februrary and provide writing samples. The interview/hiring process happened pretty fast. I met with two staff members who asked about my background and why I wanted to get into PR. I interviewed in early March on a Thursday and received an offer that Monday. Everyone at Richmond is very friendly and accommodating. Supervisors are extremely helpful and really care about the development of their interns.