Rick Hendrick Chevrolet

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Charleston, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in June 2012.

Interview Details – Went in person to apply. I was called about a week later to have an interview. The interview was a complete joke. The guy buttered me up the whole time telling me he saw a talented salesman in me. He told me to come back the next day to start training. I was under the impression I had the job. As it turned out, this man did not work for the dealership but a lying, scheming company called Automax. Upon going to training, we were told that we would have to pay $549. Three guys left immediately. I wish I had done the same. It was only after we paid the $549 that we were told it was non refundable and we were not guaranteed employment at that or any dealership. I learned absolutely nothing I didn't already know. Of 12 people in our class, two were hired. If you apply at a dealership and you hear they use Automax for sales training, run out of there as fast as you can.

Interview Question – If you could be anyone, who would it be?   Answer Question

Sales Entry Level Interview

Sales Entry Level
Cary, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in August 2013.

Interview Details – Everyone is watching you when you walk in, you are always being checked out while you are in the dealership.

Interview Question – what are 3 things that are bad at   Answer Question

Worked for Rick Hendrick Chevrolet? Contribute to the Community!