Rick Hendrick Chevrolet

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in June 2012.

Went in person to apply. I was called about a week later to have an interview. The interview was a complete joke. The guy buttered me up the whole time telling me he saw a talented salesman in me. He told me to come back the next day to start training. I was under the impression I had the job. As it turned out, this man did not work for the dealership but a lying, scheming company called Automax. Upon going to training, we were told that we would have to pay $549. Three guys left immediately. I wish I had done the same. It was only after we paid the $549 that we were told it was non refundable and we were not guaranteed employment at that or any dealership. I learned absolutely nothing I didn't already know. Of 12 people in our class, two were hired. If you apply at a dealership and you hear they use Automax for sales training, run out of there as fast as you can.

Interview Questions

Sales Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in August 2013.

Everyone is watching you when you walk in, you are always being checked out while you are in the dealership.

Interview Questions

Worked for Rick Hendrick Chevrolet? Contribute to the Community!