Rick Hendrick Chevrolet

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet

Finance Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet.

The interview consisted of a quick interview with the General Manager. Not too many questions other than what type of numbers I ran at the last dealership I worked for. Nothing out of the ordinary and there were no behavioral type of questions. Pretty easy if you have any type of knowledge about the business.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything asked that was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    There is a set pay plan which was not negotiable.

Sales Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in August 2013.

Everyone is watching you when you walk in, you are always being checked out while you are in the dealership.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in June 2012.

Went in person to apply. I was called about a week later to have an interview. The interview was a complete joke. The guy buttered me up the whole time telling me he saw a talented salesman in me. He told me to come back the next day to start training. I was under the impression I had the job. As it turned out, this man did not work for the dealership but a lying, scheming company called Automax. Upon going to training, we were told that we would have to pay $549. Three guys left immediately. I wish I had done the same. It was only after we paid the $549 that we were told it was non refundable and we were not guaranteed employment at that or any dealership. I learned absolutely nothing I didn't already know. Of 12 people in our class, two were hired. If you apply at a dealership and you hear they use Automax for sales training, run out of there as fast as you can.