Ricky's

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Ricky's.

Interview Details – group interview stand out

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Ricky's in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was only one interview with Ricky's and it was very quick. You get a few questions and Then let you know your hired on the spot.

Interview Question – There were none all the questions are basic. Like, Why do you want to work for Ricky's?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO negotiating base pay is minimum wage_= 7.25

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ricky's in September 2012.

Interview Details – They had about 20 of us in a room and we all had to fill out a application. Then the lady had us answer questions that was asked to the whole room that was optional for us to answer. The lady took our applications and based on availability , some people were asked to leave and then the rest got to stay . The people who stayed were hired. I was one of them. We got invited to orientation the next day and assigned to stores were we are working

Interview Question – I forgot the questions she asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations everyone got 7.25 a hour

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ricky's in October 2011.

Interview Details – I saw that the Ricky's Costume Superstore near my house had a help wanted sign, so I got an application from them. I filled it in, gave it to the manager, and he immediately (seriously, there is no way he could have read the application, I'm guessing he checked for like two things, maybe availability and work status?) gave it back to me with a sheet saying that Ricky's was having group interviews every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I went to the Friday one a couple days later (technically you could totally have gone through the entire process in one day, so that's what I filled in for the interview process length), and sat in a room with maybe fifty other people. We were each asked to introduce ourselves, say a strength, a weakness, and one thing we learned from our last job. After doing this and collecting all our information (it took a very long time, the entire process was over in maybe two and a half hours) the interviewer said that she would call us if we got the job, and asked maybe ten people to stay behind to so she could confirm some things with us. Once she had the availability of all the people asked to stay behind (something we'd already written down once) she said we had the job. We received our job location and starting hour the next week at orientation, our hours were figured out once actually at our location.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Definitely no negotiation - essentially once we got the job the interviewer said it was minimum wage, that she knew that stunk, and that if anyone felt like leaving now once we knew that she would totally understand. No one left, and she continued the introduction.

Very Easy Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ricky's in September 2009.

Interview Details – Went up to Human Resources and was seated in a room with other candidates. We waited about 20 mins for an interviewer to come. There was only 3 questions asked. "why do you want to work for Ricky's," "What are your strengths and weaknesses," and "What is your avalibility" After that they tell you what the pay is (which is only 7.25 an hour) and then they invite you back for oreintation. At orientation they give you a huge packet of their company policies and ask you questions about what you've read, at the end they give you the address of the sore where you will report to the follow day.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ricky's

Worked for Ricky's? Contribute to the Community!