Ricoh Americas Corporation

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in September 2013.

Interview Details – three interviews, background check and drug screen

Interview Question – none. they need people   View Answer

Negotiation Details – comp plan is non negotiable

Orange, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over the phone by a recruiter , basic questions were asked. then I was scheduled for interview with the Area Sales Manager, It was a good interview, the manager was nice. I had a ride along with one of the reps, we did cold calling, Phone calls, it was difficult because I was not familiar with pounding the streets and knocking on doors. then I was interviewed by the Sales Director..The Sales Director was nice, I was ask to present a powerpoint presentation of my 90day sales plan..I was hired after a few days.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, basically the questions were normal sales questions like how much salary are you expecting.and how much commission would you expect in one year.   Answer Question

Account Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview Details – Being an Inside Sales rep with Ricoh for 31/2 years I was asked to come join the Bossier City, LA team. VP called asked why I would want this position and offered me the job.

Interview Question – There wasnt a difficult question. It was more how the questions were fired off when asked.   Answer Question

Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview Details – Conducted three interviews with branch manager than district manager. Applied online , was contacted in about three days.

Interview Question – "Tell us about a difficult situation on the job and how you handled it"   Answer Question

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with a recruiter. A local sales manager called me in for face to face interview for about 20 min. He scheduled me for a half a day ride along with a current person. I met with regioal vp for face to face interview the next day. Interview went well . I'm waiting for offer.

Interview Question – top company goals   Answer Question

New Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – Saw posting on monster.com went to website to create job profile. Got a phone call from a recruiter then a phone interview with a sales manager from another state. Simple questions then had 2 face to face interviews with sales manager 1 ride along with current sales rep and final was face to face interview with VP of region.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wasn't able to negotiate at all, received a good offer.

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in December 2009.

Interview Details – Went thru 3 Interview processes

Interview Question – Tel me your worst experience at a customer location   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Sales Manager followed by Sales Director.

Interview Question – Sell yourself to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The job was non-negotiable. Take it or not.

Flint, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was slow, I submitted an application online and it took a month to get an interview, and had to interview with the district manager in Flint and then had to interview with the Regional Sales Manager in Auburn Hills, both interviewers made me wait for them and also were unstructured and very short for the time that I spent driving.

Interview Question – They asked about my home and family life, not a question that an employer should know about. Not their business.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told you want you can make. It sounds attractive but its more work than what it's worth.

Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in January 2008.

Interview Details – I met the Director of Sales and the local Sales Manager at a career fair. After chatting for a few minutes, I scheduled an interview for the following day with the Director of Sales. That interview went well, and I was then scheduled to meet with the Sales Manager. I interviewed with the Sales Manager within 2 weeks and was then scheduled for a ride along with a sales rep. I completed the ride along within a week and was then scheduled to meet with the Sales Manager again. I completed the final interview with the Sales Manager, which included a Value Proposition presentation. I was offered the position within a week and accepted.

Interview Question – N/A - this was my first professional position. I was an undergrad when I interviewed. The Sales Manager asked me questions like - tell me about a time when . . . . - and I used my internship experience to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. The salary offered is part of a national program and can increase, based on promotions.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ricoh Americas Corporation

Worked for Ricoh Americas Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ricoh Americas Corporation Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ricoh Americas Corporation employees and interview candidates.