Ricoh Americas Corporation

Updated Dec 26, 2014

2.8

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Talked with recruiter at first, then 1:1 interview and then it seemed like forever to hear back after the interview. The process had some communication gaps between the recruiter and sales manager.

There really wasn't because it a cookie cutter structure. Everyone makes the same regardless of experience pretty much.

Other Interview Reviews for Ricoh Americas Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in November 2014.

I had a phone screen interview with HR/Recruiting (which Ricoh outsources to ADP). This was more of a "checklist" type interview confirming the information I included on my application ... plus a few other questions. One question, which I found interesting, was "How far do you live from the Ricoh office?"

A week later, I met the Hiring Manager, in his office. We were scheduled to meet for thirty minutes; however, our interview session lasted one hour.

My final interview took place a few days later with the Regional Director. We were scheduled to meet F2F; however, he was out of town, so the interview was conducted over the phone. It lasted for approximately 45 minutes.

A week later, I was given a verbal offer ... which I accepted. The written offer was e-mailed to me three days after I accepted the verbal offer. Please note, all Ricoh offers are contingent upon passing a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a decision in which you did not first seek management guidance and/or approval.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

It was a normal sales interview. Questions such as "How did you overcome adversity in a sales environment and how did you overcome that adversity" and "Tell us some accolades you have received in your past jobs"

Interview Questions
    Took about a month for backup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in August 2014.

The interview process went pretty quick once it hit the branch level. Altogether, the process involves a lot of steps. I interview with the branch manager, a second branch manager, and the Regional VP.

Interview Questions
    Not much in the way of negotiation. They have the tiers, so if you want more of a base salary, you are committing to a higher quota.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in August 2014.

Had phone interview with Ricoh. The phone interview was pretty uncomfortable. It felt more like an interrogation than an interview. Pretty straightforward questions about you resume. Mainly asked questions as to why you left each job and why do you want to work for Ricoh. I would say this has been the most awkward phone interview I've had.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in March 2014.

Had a phone screening that asked me about my past career experiences. It was a very simple interview on why I would be good for a sales position. Then got a call from the HR department to schedule an interview in the job location. Had the interview with the Sales Director of Marketplace, and got the offer. He asked me very basic questions, and I had met him before at a job fair, so he already knew a little bit about me. We did not get into much detail about other aspects of the position.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Just asked about myself, and why I want to be in sales, and why they should hire me.   Answer Question
    They just offered me a salary, and I said yes.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Being an Inside Sales rep with Ricoh for 31/2 years I was asked to come join the Bossier City, LA team. VP called asked why I would want this position and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • There wasnt a difficult question. It was more how the questions were fired off when asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Conducted three interviews with branch manager than district manager. Applied online , was contacted in about three days.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell us about a difficult situation on the job and how you handled it"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in September 2013.

three interviews, background check and drug screen

Interview Questions
    comp plan is non negotiable

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in May 2013.

Had a phone interview with a recruiter. A local sales manager called me in for face to face interview for about 20 min. He scheduled me for a half a day ride along with a current person. I met with regioal vp for face to face interview the next day. Interview went well . I'm waiting for offer.