Ricoh Americas Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Accounts Receivable Associate
Macon, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Submit application > Phone interview > In-person interview

It took multiple attempts to get an interview. I applied for this position for a year before I was finally selected for an interview. I wasn't actually selected until I had a current employee recommend me for the position. I had to make my resume match the position and explain how my current skills were transferable to the AR world.

Interview Question – Provide an examples of __ situation in which you were able to resolve customer complaints and obtain resolution on ___ issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Buyer Interview

Buyer

Interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation

Interview Details – Phone interview, then almost a year as a temp... then if you apply for the open position and get it, then you're given your offer letter but there's no negotiation for salary... when I was there the incumbent workers hadn't had a raise in years!

Interview Question – None. Very basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. You are given a letter - take it or leave it.

Customer Billing Specialist Interview

Customer Billing Specialist
Glastonbury, CT

I applied online - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, over the phone recruiter interview, 1 on 1 2nd interview, drug test with in 24 hours acceptance letter. training was 5 weeks long and it was fully paid. The process was quick and painless. However I was referred by a long term current employess.

Interview Question – The questions where standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a set amount

Windows Administrator Interview

Windows Administrator
Duluth, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in May 2014.

Interview Details – HR called to go over basic skills and background, then a week later had face to face interview with hiring manager and team leader. They went over past experience and technical questions, I don't think I got the job due to them needing a jack of all trades, and I suppose my lapse in employment hurt me as well.

Interview Question – A Firewall question when I'm a windows administrator   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – One day, two interviews, hired on the spot. I originally had a brief interview/phone screen with their recruiter who then set a day and time for me to interview with the Sales Manager. Upon my 30 minute, shooting the breeze interview, he brought me to the Sales VP's office for an immediate follow-up interview that took another 30 minutes. On my drive home the Sales Manager called me back to offer me a job. Neither of these employees currently work for Ricoh.

Negotiation Details – It's a very cut-and-paste salary/comp plan.

Senior On-Site Service Specialist Interview

Senior On-Site Service Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview Details – It was a packet that was read from that included questions created by the company. It lacked personality and lacked the ability to make me feel comfortable enough to really open up. Nothing more than nuts and bolts.

Interview Question – A specific question regarding the job which I had not been trained for yet.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Representative I Interview

Senior Sales Representative I

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation.

Interview Details – 4-5 interviews with two 20 minute presentation interviews trying to sell yourself of why you are the right fit for the company, phone interview with corporate recruiter 250-300 question test with math, english, and personality portions online, which was fairly challenging.

Interview Question – What is the most important thing in a sale? You can ask one more question what will it be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked to negotiate but I had already been offered the top pay in the salary range for the position, so make sure you are at the top of the salary range.

Account Executive I Interview

Account Executive I

Interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me, interviewed me, and passed me along to the company. After that I had an initial in-person interview, spent a day on a ride-along with current Account Executives, and then had a final interview with the regional sales director.

Interview Question – Had to try to sell the hiring manager a blackberry when he said he had an iphone.   Answer Question

Field Service Representative Interview

Field Service Representative
Carmel, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in February 2011.

Interview Details – A friend of mine handed my resume to my hiring manager, who interviewed me later that week. The interview was brief and friendly, and he was able to offer me a job later that day.

Interview Question – What are your plans for graduate school, and how will this inhibit your working for this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for higher, but he said he was only able to offer me a starting amount with additional raises over time.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager

Interview Details – Interview with Sr. Regional HR Manager and HR Director and VP of HR

Interview Question – Basic questions but they are looking to ensure you are a good fit for the role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Open and geared towards your experience

Worked for Ricoh Americas Corporation? Contribute to the Community!