Ricoh Americas Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Accounts Receivable Associate
Macon, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Submit application > Phone interview > In-person interview

It took multiple attempts to get an interview. I applied for this position for a year before I was finally selected for an interview. I wasn't actually selected until I had a current employee recommend me for the position. I had to make my resume match the position and explain how my current skills were transferable to the AR world.

Interview Question – Provide an examples of __ situation in which you were able to resolve customer complaints and obtain resolution on ___ issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Accounts Receivable
Macon, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details – there were 2 interviewers from management who interviewed me. they both asked questions and I answered. kind of like a panel interview.

Interview Question – when did you make an effective decision at work that contributed to the well being of the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – was not able to negotiate pay so don't even ask unless you have family who works here and they will probably talk for you then.

Worked for Ricoh Americas Corporation? Contribute to the Community!