Ricoh Americas Corporation Interview Questions in Macon, GA

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.5

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Macon, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online early one morning. A few hours later I received an invite to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of questions regarding my resume such as places I was employed, dates of employment, my duties, also dates and reasons for leaving my jobs. I was asked questions of how my skills would match or contribute to the AR world, what experiences I had with MS Word and Excel and how often I used them. This lasted for about 15 min. After passing the Phone interview I received an email to take an online assessment. I was told this would take about an hour but it only took 30 min or so. It was very easy. It had only 35 questions and a typing test at the end. It had questions regarding grammar, spelling, MS Word and Excel. After passing I received a call a week later for the face to face interview. I was interviewed by 2 people, man and woman, they were both very nice and professional. They asked what I knew about the company, so please make sure that you do your research and study the company. They asked behavioral questions, what are 3 important skills an AR rep must have, performed a role play exercise, gave a lot of information regarding the position itself and the company, and asked what were my schedule preferences and pay(only bring this up in discussion if they do). I was asked when I could start and was told about training. The interview lasted a little over an hour. At the end of the interview be sure to ask questions regarding the position such as challenges you will face, ask if there is anything that makes them feel that you are not a match that you could address now, ask about the hiring process and when should you hear back from someone regarding a decision. I was called back two weeks later with a verbal offer. The next day I receive my written offer and info to take my drug screen and background check. After about a week I received an email regarding the onboarding process, an indication that my background check and drug screen came back successfully, and it was time to fill out paperwork to start my new job!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you showed integrity in the work place....   2 Answers
    • What are 3 skills that an Accounts Receivable or Billing Specialist must have?   1 Answer

Cash Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Macon, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

After the initial application, there was a phone interview. After the phone interview, a face-to-face interview was scheduled with a hiring manager and 2 supervisors from the same department. After that interview, there was the initial job offer and requisite background and drug testing scheduled. Upon completion of that, I was given a tentative start date.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Macon, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

there were 2 interviewers from management who interviewed me. they both asked questions and I answered. kind of like a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• when did you make an effective decision at work that contributed to the well being of the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

was not able to negotiate pay so don't even ask unless you have family who works here and they will probably talk for you then.

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation (Macon, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Submit application > Phone interview > In-person interview It took multiple attempts to get an interview. I applied for this position for a year before I was finally selected for an interview. I wasn't actually selected until I had a current employee recommend me for the position. I had to make my resume match the position and explain how my current skills were transferable to the AR world.

Interview Questions

• Provide an examples of __ situation in which you were able to resolve customer complaints and obtain resolution on ___ issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.