Ricoh Americas Corporation Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Improvement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in September 2012.

Applied on-line. After 2 weeks received email with link to schedule HR phone interview.
    Interview went well, was told resume would be forwarded to hiring manager & would receive email w/in 10 days to schedule Manager phone interview. No email or phone call ever came. No way to circle back with HR since their phone # was blocked and they would not provide the details. HR would also no provide hiring manager info at time of HR phone interview.

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in August 2012.

The interview process was extensive and required 4 levels of interviewers. In the first interview it was more about validating information than any real questions about strategy. The second interviewer started to ask questions about past experiences and sales cycles that were memerable and why they were. On the third interview it was more about me as a person and what I was looking for in a company and how my skills would help me to acheive those goals. In the last interview it was more about fit with the current team and what I would bring to that team.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in July 2010.

This was an interview for an internal position. The panel consisted of the manager of the department and a supervisor. The interview was a good cop/bad cop style of questioning. The manager was the good cop and the supervisor was the bad cop. The duo failed to read my resume and didn't realize that I had military training in this type of area. I realized that they were playing good cop /bad cop and then I used my training and turned the interview around on them. I ended up turning the bad cops words against the good cops and thus making a subordinate go against his superior. They ended up dropping the act and it became a typical interview...tell us about your experiences, blah blah blah. As a civilian it was the strangest interview I ever had. Once I flipped the interview around, it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • (good cop) What do you like the least about your current position?   View Answer
    • (bad cop folling up to the answer to question one) Why are you being so negative about you job?   View Answer
    Since this was an internal position I was told that offers would be made in a few days. The offer never came, and management blew me off day after day. Two days before the current department was closing and the new department was starting the told most of our department that we got the new positions in the new department. The offer never came for myself and twelve others that ended up filling this new department. Management kept telling us that the offer letters were being worked on to ensure that we got fair offers. A week past, then two, then a month, and the ficticious offers never came. I spoke to management about it, and they said they looked into it and since we all started the positions without an offer in place that there was nothing they could do. However, they said they would look out for me when the company gave out raises the next week. The company gave a 2.02% raise after a pay/hiring freeze the year before. Management then came up to me like they did me a favor but I had to help people figure out how to calculate percentage so I knew that everyone got the same percent raise regardless of how they had performed the previous two years. If Ricoh offers you a job....run away, change your phone number, and find a priest.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ricoh Americas Corporation in July 2010.

My last interview with the company was an internal interview since I was working within the company all ready. The position I interviewed for was at a higher pay grade, and sounded exciting. The interview consisted of a Supervisor who was leaving the next week, and a manager. They tried a "Good Cop - Bad Cop" style of interview. The good cop asked a question and I responded, then the bad cop would rephrase my answer to make it sound like a negative response. I ended up turning around the words of the bad cop (supervisor) against the good cop (manager) and it switched to a Panel Interview. Once the Good Cop - Bad Cop routine was over I was able to have a strong interview.

Interview Questions
    There were supposed to make an offer, and instead they were in a position to not offer anything. My current position at that time was being transferred to another state. They used a loop hole in the pay scales to show that I would have to get two more promotions before they would have to give me a raise.