Ricoh Interview Questions in Boulder, CO

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ricoh (Boulder, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

I spoke for an hour with three of the technical leads/architects that I would be working with. I then talked with two managers. At the end of the interview they offered me the job. They were very friendly, intelligent, and reasonable. It was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation wherein one team member is slacking off and resists contributing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I game them a salary range and they offered me the high end of my range.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (Boulder, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

1 Phone screening, 2 telephone interviews with multiple people, in-person interviews with three other managers.

Negotiation

Yes and push for more base pay in light of the fact that the corporate bonus is very small.