Ricoh District Sales Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ricoh in August 2011.

From the beginning the interview was normal and good. The recruiter was great and actually gave much more information and help than the manager who I interviewed with second did. After the initial interview i met with a manager who wouldnt really answer any of my questions and kept giving me the runaround. When i asked what the average pay for my territory would be i got the answer of you could make anywhere from 20k to 600k, thats just ridiculous. I didnt enjoy the second round at all and ended up not even trying to close at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • When your cold calling someone and they just dont want what your selling how do you get them to buy anyway.   Answer Question