Ricoh Graphic Artist Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Account Executive (8)
- Sales (3)
- On-Site Services Specialist (2)
- Print Support Specialist I MS Ops (1)
- Field Technology Service Manager (1)
- Senior Major Account Executive (1)
- Senior Onsite Services Spec (1)
- Senior Onsite Services Specialist (1)
- Tech App Specialist (1)
- Account Executive II (1)
- Account Manager III (1)
- Senior Account Executive (1)
- Key Account Manager (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Graphic Artist (1)
- District Sales Manager (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Mail Coordinator (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Order Coordinator (1)
- Senior On-Site Service Specialist (1)
- Account Executive I (1)
- Legal Document Specialist (1)
- Supervisor of Credit & Collections (1)
- Managed Services Specialist (1)
- Copier/Printer Repair Technician (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
Very Easy Interview
Graphic Artist Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ricoh in September 2009.
Interview Details – Initial communication was a phone call from the recruiter.
I then talked to the district manager.
Was brought into the office for a one on one interview.
Letter of intent.
Interview Question – Are you able to multifunction View Answer