Ricoh Innovations Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2014
4 interviews

3.5

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ricoh Innovations in August 2013.

I was referred by an employee. One interview was conducted by the manager himself to test my domain knowledge and passion for the field. Another interview was by an experienced programmer to evaluate the coding/programming acumen and general problem solving abilities. Both interviewers were happy. A HR interview and a directorial interview followed. Friendly interviewers tried to keep me calm and comfortable. The onus is on finding capable, determined, skillful and passionate individuals. I walked out with pleasant interview experience, having met brilliant and humble people.

I did not negotiate because I was happy with the offer made. There is scope for negotiation.

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ricoh Innovations in April 2013.

Applied through campus placement office.
    they short listed few people and given us a coding test where we have to develop two working programs one based on computer graphics and other a simple java swing application.
    then they filtered some people and took two rounds of Skype interviews. One is Technical Interview and other is simple HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Count the number of people wearing red coloured tie in this city at this moment of time   Answer Question
    Work environment is good and mentors were friendly.
    being a startup very less perks are attached with the position

Director, Product Marketing Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ricoh Innovations.

Some longstanding relationships help. You may find semiconductor executive bias

Interview Questions
    • How could you possibly have achieved all you've done? (unexpected, but delightful to respond to)   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

First Interview on resume. As suggested for all interviews be thorough with the academic projects that you have done and each and every point in your resume. This was followed by a technical interviews and finally a HR interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ricoh Innovations? Contribute to the Community!