Ricoh Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2014
Updated Sep 29, 2014

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Interview was very extensive and seemed a little bit overboard. Put together a powerpoint presentation and had to sell myself to the company. Not too bad, second interview was to a manager and was a little more intense. Not enough pay for the job roles.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to give an elevator pitch in 30 seconds or less.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Ricoh in September 2014.

Very customer friendly and polite interview process. Told me I would receive two emails later that day concerning the job. I only received one so far? I really was impressed with the questions and the kindness of the interviewer.

Senior Sales Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ricoh.

Very clear and concise what they are looking for. Multiple steps. Background check is extremely important. Sales pitch is definitely needed. Determination and true character must be shown. Managers will give you multiple interviews. It is also very competitive with other people coming in and group interviews can occur.

Interview Questions
    • Takes a bit of time. And some people need to create a presentation for a suedo- sales pitch.   Answer Question
    • What would you like to say to me to sell me on giving you this job.   Answer Question

Major Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ricoh in August 2014.

I had a short phone interview with recruiter was a nice guy. Then I was scheduled for a face to face and this guy was a pompous jerk. He didn't turn on the lights in the conference we met in. He took no notes of our conversation. He pretty much told me that he wouldn't consider me for the position because I worked for one company for 2.5 years and one that was only 8 months prior to the company I have been with for a year. He felt I was too risky of a hire because they didn't want to invest all this money to have me leave the company. Bunch of crap!

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any really-interviewer wasn't prepared in my opinion   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

From the time I applied online until my first interview, it took around 3 weeks. First phone interview was brief and questions were to the point. No questions were out of the ordinary, but make sure you are prepared to answer and ask questions about the company and position.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ricoh in June 2014.

I attended a career fair and got in contact with a representative from Ricoh, who was very professional and spent some time discussing the different positions available. I ended up scheduling an interview at their office in order to discuss further.

Account Executive Interview

5-6 interview over the phone and in-person. Good company but entry level pay.

Too low of a base

Account Executive Interview

Multiple interviews with multiple managers

Account Executive Interview

Phone Interview followed by 3 face to face interviews and then a ride along.

Tech App Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ricoh.

Smoother than most. My boss was very nice. I felt the interview with my old boss was the best interview I had throughout my career. The questions were pretty basic. Tell me about a challenging situation, weaknesses and strengths, interests, etc..

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question to me was where do you see yourself in five years.   Answer Question