Ricoh Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.7

Copy and Print Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ricoh (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. I applied on line got a phone call three days later telling me to come in for a interview. No phone interview took place. I felt over dressed. Interview with two managers. And I got a call about two weeks later asking me if I wanted the job.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ricoh (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Once my resume was submitted, I immediately received an email requesting me to provide some additional information directly to the company's application site. Following the full applications process, I received another email, directing me to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was ~15 minutes. This was the preliminary interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) How does my experience fill the needs of the position I'm applying for? 2) Tell about a difficult customer service conversation, how I handled it, and what I learned. 3) General background questions. 4) Expected salary.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ricoh (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

The interviewer called to schedule a phone interview with me. On the day of the interview, I did not get a call. I called her office after 15 minutes and was directed to voice mail. I left a message and my contacts and never got a reply. I followed up in the next few days and all I got was voice mail. I traced her supervisor and told about my experience. I got a call from her afterwards with no explanation and I informed her that I was not interested anymore.

Intern Interview

Interview

They came on campus, and I dropped my resume. After that, they called me in, and told me I had an interview. The interview was fairly casual, as we were just in a building atrium

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this pen   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Interview was very extensive and seemed a little bit overboard. Put together a powerpoint presentation and had to sell myself to the company. Not too bad, second interview was to a manager and was a little more intense. Not enough pay for the job roles.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to give an elevator pitch in 30 seconds or less.   Answer Question

Service Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ricoh (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Two interview process. Last interview is a four hour field ride. At that point they want to see if you are going to complain because the position is physically demanding. That is also when they are going to ask you if you have any concerns or questions about the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ricoh (Huntington Beach, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very customer friendly and polite interview process. Told me I would receive two emails later that day concerning the job. I only received one so far? I really was impressed with the questions and the kindness of the interviewer.

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ricoh.

Interview

Very clear and concise what they are looking for. Multiple steps. Background check is extremely important. Sales pitch is definitely needed. Determination and true character must be shown. Managers will give you multiple interviews. It is also very competitive with other people coming in and group interviews can occur.

Interview Questions

• Takes a bit of time. And some people need to create a presentation for a suedo- sales pitch.   Answer Question
    • What would you like to say to me to sell me on giving you this job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ricoh in August 2014.

Interview

I had a short phone interview with recruiter was a nice guy. Then I was scheduled for a face to face and this guy was a pompous jerk. He didn't turn on the lights in the conference we met in. He took no notes of our conversation. He pretty much told me that he wouldn't consider me for the position because I worked for one company for 2.5 years and one that was only 8 months prior to the company I have been with for a year. He felt I was too risky of a hire because they didn't want to invest all this money to have me leave the company. Bunch of crap!

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any really-interviewer wasn't prepared in my opinion   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

From the time I applied online until my first interview, it took around 3 weeks. First phone interview was brief and questions were to the point. No questions were out of the ordinary, but make sure you are prepared to answer and ask questions about the company and position.