Ricoh Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.7

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ricoh (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online for Inside Sales Account Executive position and was contacted by a recruiter shortly after to schedule a face to face interview. Interview started with one manager with another manager joining the interview shortly after. After both spoke with me, another team of managers interviewed me and told me I would hear from somebody shortly. A couple of days later I was presented with an offer and am comparing to other offers I received for similar positions as the base is lower than comparable positions with other companies.

Copy and Print Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ricoh (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. I applied on line got a phone call three days later telling me to come in for a interview. No phone interview took place. I felt over dressed. Interview with two managers. And I got a call about two weeks later asking me if I wanted the job.

Associate Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ricoh (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Received a phone interview within a few days of applying. Had a one on one with a manager a couple of days later then and another phone interview the following week

Interview Questions

• Who in you life motivated you   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ricoh (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Once my resume was submitted, I immediately received an email requesting me to provide some additional information directly to the company's application site. Following the full applications process, I received another email, directing me to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was ~15 minutes. This was the preliminary interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) How does my experience fill the needs of the position I'm applying for? 2) Tell about a difficult customer service conversation, how I handled it, and what I learned. 3) General background questions. 4) Expected salary.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ricoh (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

The interviewer called to schedule a phone interview with me. On the day of the interview, I did not get a call. I called her office after 15 minutes and was directed to voice mail. I left a message and my contacts and never got a reply. I followed up in the next few days and all I got was voice mail. I traced her supervisor and told about my experience. I got a call from her afterwards with no explanation and I informed her that I was not interested anymore.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Ricoh (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I will never work for Ricoh simply because of their long and drawn out interview process. I was told it would be a three round process and got shifted around to two different office locations and got interviewed FIVE times before I just told them I was no longer interested. I got told the process would take three weeks, it took FOUR MONTHS. I interviewed with FIVE different people, it was as if they had no clue what was going on, and I had to explain myself and answer almost the same questions with each person EVERY SINGLE TIME, it was like they didn't care to communicate with each other at all (three from one office, two in another) about their candidates. Three out of five of my interviews were LATE by at least 15 minutes or more, I should have just walked out the second time it happened, but I gave them one more chance. I had to follow up multiple times with my recruiter to keep the managers on track, it was a horrible mess. Prepare for the worst with this company. Interview questions were on the fly as if they weren't even prepared for me at each one. Two times the manager's phone went off during my interview and in the middle of one of my answers he STOPPED me to answer it, and talked on the phone in front of me! VERY unprofessional people here, they don't care about you as an individual, they know their sales roles have high turnover. If this is the impression Ricoh gives to their candidates, then it's best to run away as fast as you can.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were pulled out of thin air (name three strengths/weaknesses, etc), and very very unoriginal. Very corporate-type generic questioning. Prepare to repeat yourself numerous times as their managers don't bring anything to take notes on you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

They came on campus, and I dropped my resume. After that, they called me in, and told me I had an interview. The interview was fairly casual, as we were just in a building atrium

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this pen   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Interview was very extensive and seemed a little bit overboard. Put together a powerpoint presentation and had to sell myself to the company. Not too bad, second interview was to a manager and was a little more intense. Not enough pay for the job roles.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to give an elevator pitch in 30 seconds or less.   Answer Question

Service Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ricoh (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Two interview process. Last interview is a four hour field ride. At that point they want to see if you are going to complain because the position is physically demanding. That is also when they are going to ask you if you have any concerns or questions about the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ricoh (Huntington Beach, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very customer friendly and polite interview process. Told me I would receive two emails later that day concerning the job. I only received one so far? I really was impressed with the questions and the kindness of the interviewer.