Ricoh

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ricoh in February 2013.

Interview Details – After applying online I had to do a phone interview with a corporate recruiter--basic questions/info about the position. Two weeks later I interviewed at the office. Interviewing manager seemed completely disinterested the whole time, to the point where he passed me off to a colleague midway through.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself...etc. All the basic, clique interview questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Lenexa, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ricoh in January 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiter found my information on Monster and called me up to review my resume and then asked if I would be interested in a face to face with the sales manager. I took the interview and found the interview process interesting. The entire interview I felt like they were selling me on the job and company vs me selling them on my abilities. No real hard questions or any behavioral questions. In fact I asked 90% of the questions just because I kept feeling like the interview was going no where unless I directed it.

Interview Question – To start the interview, he just said tell me about yourself and then stayed silent. Really not a difficult question you just need to be prepared to sell yourself in 90 seconds or less at that point.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The transactional nature of their sales approach was not how I like to sell. They seem to play the numbers game that if they make 100 calls, they might get 30 appts and 3 sales out of those appts. I like a more strategic sales approach building relationships.

Sales

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ricoh in August 2011.

Interview Details – It took 3 interviews. the first one with the hiring manager, then with the sales diector then with the vp of sales and the é first.there were a corporate presentationto do and some tough question regarding the background.
it was a relaw environment, please know your numbers and have 2 great sales accomplishments successes to share with them

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ricoh

Worked for Ricoh? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ricoh SALES interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ricoh employees and interview candidates.