Ridgian

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Business Analyst/Developer Interview

Junior Business Analyst/Developer
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ridgian in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to the job position by emailing them my cv and cover letter. Within a week they responded to me and arranged for me to come in for an interview.
The interview was conducted my someone from the senior management team and a junior developer. I came in very early for my interview and the people at the office were very friendly and they offered me tea and biscuits.
It was generally a very cool interview and I did not feel like I was under any pressure whatsoever. After asking them a few questions I realised that the they were a great company but not a fit for me.

Interview Question – In all honesty nothing was very difficult and I throughly enjoyed the interview process   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ridgian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ridgian interview questions and advice in Birmingham, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ridgian employees and interview candidates.