Ridgian Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ridgian

Candidate Interview Review

Junior Business Analyst/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ridgian in September 2012.

I applied to the job position by emailing them my cv and cover letter. Within a week they responded to me and arranged for me to come in for an interview.
    The interview was conducted my someone from the senior management team and a junior developer. I came in very early for my interview and the people at the office were very friendly and they offered me tea and biscuits.
    It was generally a very cool interview and I did not feel like I was under any pressure whatsoever. After asking them a few questions I realised that the they were a great company but not a fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • In all honesty nothing was very difficult and I throughly enjoyed the interview process   Answer Question

Worked for Ridgian? Contribute to the Community!