Right Management

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

2.5

Consultant Interview

Requires you to be able to successfully understand a sample case study and present your approach to a room full of consultants, role-playing the client. Very fair process, that gives insights into your normal style. Those that are successful demonstrate confidence, a strong understanding of the issue, broad expertise in talent management, and focus on the dialogue.

Interview Questions
    • How would you assess yourself during the role play?   View Answer

Career Management Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Right Management.

The hiring process was straight forward with 2 telephone interviews and one personality test. The offer letter was received by email. The entire process was handled remotely. I was referred so I did not apply on line.

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Right Management.

initial phone interview, face-to-face interview, and some assessments

very straightforward.

Delivery Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Right Management.

no real process. referred in

Interview Questions
    no bargaining permitted. their word is final.

Career Management Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Right Management.

The interview process was very streamlined. Spoke with the manager on the phone for about 30 minutes and was offered positioned basically on the spot

Consultant/Resume Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Right Management in September 2013.

I applied online and was immediately sent a pre-screen assessment. I was contacted about a week later for an initial phone interview. I was told that I would be hearing back within 2-3 weeks if chosen for a second interview. Then 2 weeks later I was contacted by the department head's office to schedule a final phone interview (about a week out) and received a firm offer of employment at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly answered questions about my previous experience and functional expertise.   Answer Question
    I was unable to negotiate as the rate of pay was fixed. However, the rate of pay was extremely competitive and I would have settled for less to work for such a great organization.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Right Management.

Hiring began with a phone call, which later moved on to an on site interview. They asked 'why I wanted to work there', 'what would be the first project I would take on'. They were excellent interviewers, and it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • "How many ping pong balls would fit in a bucket, if the bucket was in outer space'   View Answer

Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Right Management.

I hour interviews each with the recruiter, hiring manager, HR, and VP. Followed by a mock client interview. The final stage included a 5 hour meeting that involved a 45 minute presentation and 15 minute debrief with 3 - 1 hour + interviews with other staff. Total of 9-10 hours of interview time, plus about 10 hours needed to create and complete the skills portion.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was overly difficult or unexpected. All questions and tasks were relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Thorough process, although it seemed dragged out over a long period of time. Took various aptitude and working style assessments. Asked to give a presentation and was fully prepared by the materials provided beforehand.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Right Management in April 2012.

Initial communication was through job opening posted on LinkedIn.
    Followed by email exchange to set time for phone interview. Last 1 hr.

Question regarding background, size of projects worked on, number of members on project team. why wanted to work for them.

Salary expectations

Had to describe several projects had led, situation, actions and results.

Explain why thought was a good fit