Right Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Career Management Consultant Interview

Career Management Consultant
San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Right Management in January 2010.

Interview Details – Phone screen, on site interview and hired within a week.

Interview Question – There wasn't one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Right Management.

Interview Details – initial phone interview, face-to-face interview, and some assessments

Interview Question – why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very straightforward.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Delivery Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Right Management.

Interview Details – no real process. referred in

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no bargaining permitted. their word is final.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Career Management Consultant Interview

Career Management Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Right Management.

Interview Details – The interview process was very streamlined. Spoke with the manager on the phone for about 30 minutes and was offered positioned basically on the spot

Interview Question – Why are you interested in a part time position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Right Management.

Interview Details – Hiring began with a phone call, which later moved on to an on site interview. They asked 'why I wanted to work there', 'what would be the first project I would take on'. They were excellent interviewers, and it was a positive experience.

Interview Question – "How many ping pong balls would fit in a bucket, if the bucket was in outer space'   View Answer

Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant Interview

Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Right Management.

Interview Details – I hour interviews each with the recruiter, hiring manager, HR, and VP. Followed by a mock client interview. The final stage included a 5 hour meeting that involved a 45 minute presentation and 15 minute debrief with 3 - 1 hour + interviews with other staff. Total of 9-10 hours of interview time, plus about 10 hours needed to create and complete the skills portion.

Interview Question – Nothing was overly difficult or unexpected. All questions and tasks were relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at Right Management

Interview Details – Thorough process, although it seemed dragged out over a long period of time. Took various aptitude and working style assessments. Asked to give a presentation and was fully prepared by the materials provided beforehand.

Interview Question – What were my billings from previous years.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Right Management in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communication was through job opening posted on LinkedIn.
Followed by email exchange to set time for phone interview. Last 1 hr.

Question regarding background, size of projects worked on, number of members on project team. why wanted to work for them.

Salary expectations

Had to describe several projects had led, situation, actions and results.

Explain why thought was a good fit

Interview Questions

Administration Interview

Administration
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Right Management in December 2009.

Interview Details – Stupid questions like what's my hobby for an administrative position?

Interview Question – What kinds of hobby do you have?   View Answer

Caree Interview

Caree

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Right Management in January 2009.

Interview Details – Since this was for a part-time position the process involved meeting only two individuals. The first step was to meet with an person that was currently doing a similar job and explained the role and responsibilites. Once I passed that filter I was requested to return to meet with the hiring manager. That consisted of reviewing my resume and skill sets.

Interview Question – Tell me a little bit about the training you did at your previous company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no ability to negotiate since it is a part time position.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Right Management

Worked for Right Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Right Management interview questions and advice. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Right Management employees and interview candidates.