Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Righttime MedicalMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Righttime Medical.
Phone Interview with recruiter. Face to Face with a clinical manager or trainer, 4-6 hour shadow day with someone in the position you are applying for, after you receive an offer from the recruiter and a template schedule.
- What is one of your strengths? What is the most difficult situation that you have dealt with? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Righttime Medical (Annapolis, MD) in February 2015.
Very easy, it was one on one in a office with the HR manager who was very nice. It was not a stressful experience and was more conversational than a actual interview which made it very comfortable to say the least
- Name one challenge you've faced in the work place Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Righttime Medical (Crofton, MD) in September 2011.
1) Phone Interview- very simple, probably to see if you can speak English 2) In Person Interview at their Crofton location- very run-of-the-Mill questions 3) Background Check- not indepth at all. they just want to see if you are a criminal or a sex offender. No Credit check at all. 4) Drug test (just the main street drugs)
- All questions were easy. Most revolved around how would you handle a customer situation and questions on managing staff (ie., scheduling, doing reviews etc). Very easy. Answer Question
They asked what I wanted and I stated it, and they called the next day and agreed. The Care Center Manager job has no standard salary. There are 6-7 of us and it ranges from $40K (I make $45K) to as high as $68K. It deoends on your experience in managing is what they tell you. I could of easily gotten more but I needed a job for benefits as my partner makes a great living already.
Helpful (2)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Righttime Medical (Crofton, MD) in August 2011.
A recruiter gave me an appointment by email a week in advance to interview for Care Center Manager, and less than 48 hours before the interview, sent an email stating l didn't have enough experience, but would be considered for a receptionist position. I have been underutilized at work for 4 years, so this was definitely not an option for me. I left a phone message for her the next day, indicating there must be a mistake because I met all of the qualifications, and I requested a return call. So far, no call and no email. Very unprofessional of her. I would love to take a job at this company and get better recruiters and change their hiring practices.
Reasons for Declining
I make just as much $ where I am as a cashier. I also have a very bad impression of the company after this experience. Does anyone believe in simple courtesy anymore?
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review