Rim Hospitality

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

User Experience Interview

User Experience

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rim Hospitality in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied to the position online via the RIM website.

So far just the phone interview that the RIM HR rep conducts asking for a walk through of the resume. As you talk, they type, they don't ask too many questions,did ask some questions specific to posted position ie have you done marketing plans etc, and any other things that may stand out on the resume ie. they asked about my educational background.

Interview Question – It was a preliminary phone interview, there were not any unexpected questions. They did ask if I had interviewed with RIM before and I had (for a different role), and answered as such.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rim Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rim Hospitality User Experience interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rim Hospitality employees and interview candidates.