Rimes Technologies

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Rimes Technologies.

Complete waste of time. Went to offices to interview on 4 different occasions. Had to take various online tests which were ridiculous. One of them wanted you to answer emails and solve problems at the same time; supposedly that would determine if you were good at multi-tasking. It was impossible to get a high score.

Interview Questions
    • Taking so many online tests which really don't prove whether you can do the job or not. Someone can be a good test taker but not perform well in the work setting   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rimes Technologies in August 2013.

After submitting a CV I got invited for a phone interview which was about 30 minutes. They covered recent jobs and experiences. Nothing special. I think they were just making sure I'm not a complete idiot. Then half a day interview on site talking to a couple of people. I think they were people from the group I would have worked with.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know if I'm more a dog or a cat person. What kind of a question is that ?   Answer Question

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rimes Technologies in June 2011.

I came into contact with HR. The company first had me to take an online exam that tested reading/math/computer/databases skills. Then I came in for a face to face interview with three employees. The VP seemed to expect the candidate to know every little detail about what the company does. I never got a clear description of the kinds of projects developers work on. Many of the people I met that day seemed to lack good communications skills.
    Most of the interview questions revolved around my past experiences listed on my resume. I didn't get any technical questions or brainteasers. I was also asked why I was interested in the position.
    I never heard anything after the interview, even though I was told that they would get back to me, good news or bad.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about financial data?   View Answer