Rimes Technologies

Very Difficult Interview

Finance Position Interview

Finance Position
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Rimes Technologies.

Interview Details – Complete waste of time. Went to offices to interview on 4 different occasions. Had to take various online tests which were ridiculous. One of them wanted you to answer emails and solve problems at the same time; supposedly that would determine if you were good at multi-tasking. It was impossible to get a high score.

Interview Question – Taking so many online tests which really don't prove whether you can do the job or not. Someone can be a good test taker but not perform well in the work setting   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Rimes Technologies in August 2013.

Interview Details – After submitting a CV I got invited for a phone interview which was about 30 minutes. They covered recent jobs and experiences. Nothing special. I think they were just making sure I'm not a complete idiot. Then half a day interview on site talking to a couple of people. I think they were people from the group I would have worked with.

Interview Question – They wanted to know if I'm more a dog or a cat person. What kind of a question is that ?   Answer Question

Junior Developer Interview

Junior Developer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rimes Technologies in June 2011.

Interview Details – I came into contact with HR. The company first had me to take an online exam that tested reading/math/computer/databases skills. Then I came in for a face to face interview with three employees. The VP seemed to expect the candidate to know every little detail about what the company does. I never got a clear description of the kinds of projects developers work on. Many of the people I met that day seemed to lack good communications skills.
Most of the interview questions revolved around my past experiences listed on my resume. I didn't get any technical questions or brainteasers. I was also asked why I was interested in the position.
I never heard anything after the interview, even though I was told that they would get back to me, good news or bad.

Interview Question – What do you know about financial data?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rimes Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rimes Technologies interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rimes Technologies employees and interview candidates.