Riney

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Senior Project Manager Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Riney.

Interview Details – The recruiter first contacted me via email. We then had a short phone interview. After that I interviewed on-site with four employees, one after another.

Everyone was friendly and casual. The process was very pleasant. They seemed to focus mainly on selling the agency to me, explaining that the agency is in transition and they are expecting better things to come.

Unfortunately, I think in the process of them selling the agency to me, I didn't get a full picture of work life here -- the good and the bad. My questions regarding the challenges and negatives of the position didn't uncover anything at all. That made it harder to figure out what they were looking for and if we were a good match. I later found out on the job that there were unique and substantial challenges.

Interview Question – Why are you in this career?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There didn't seem to be much wiggle room, but there was a little. This agency is part of a large parent company (Publicis) so I suspect they just follow the parent company's expectations and structure on this.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Riney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riney interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Riney employees and interview candidates.