Ring Container Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

Interviewed at Ring Container Technologies

Interview Details – The hiring process was very easy. I did a one on one interview with the production manager and plant manger. I received a call the night of the interview and they told me that I got the job.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time where you did what was right to benefit someone else.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Ring Container Technologies in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initially just applied for the campus interview , got accepted and got a 1:1 interview the next day. Interview was very casual. Interviewer was not HR but a plant manager and wanted a person who was hands on and willing to cope with changing responsibilities

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ring Container Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ring Container Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ring Container Technologies employees and interview candidates.