RingCentral

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied online – interviewed at RingCentral.

Chaotic and disorganized interview process. The interviewers were very pompous and somewhat rude. One of them even said that the people there will "run through you" and that you are expected to work overtime a lot.. which implies something about their culture (I actually would like to thank him for being frank). I left the interview thinking RingCentral wasn't my top priority. Then I received a phone call from a recruiter telling me that they were interviewing other candidates, which is fine but no additional follow up after that.

Interview Questions
    • One of the interviewers randomly gave "test" questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RingCentral in May 2014.

After initial contact through a recruiter phonescreen I was contacted promptly within the next few days to schedule a follow up video conference interview. I met multiple members of the team during the interview, all of whom asked relevant questions and were clear in their expectations. I was contacted within that week to set up an onsite interview, which upon arrival went great. I was impressed with the office and people, especially my interviewer who was straightforward, but honest and relaxed. The whole process from phone screen to hire took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing exceptionally difficult. Have to be quick on your feet and confident in exemplifying your business acumen.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RingCentral in November 2013.

The Interviewers were late and attitudes were, you will wait......I waited in the lobby for 30 minutes before my interview started.

Interview Questions

Didn't like company culture and the way I was treated initially.

Director of Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied online – interviewed at RingCentral in October 2013.

Initial communications with the recruiter was good. The first interview with the hiring manager was rescheduled later that day which was understandable. The onsite interviews, however, were cancelled hours before it was about to start. Aside from the initial contact with the recruiter, it just seemed like the overall process was generally chaotic.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RingCentral in February 2013.

Disorganized... company seemed to be scrambling to find people to interview me at the last minute. Overall, took 5 separate visits to company. Interviewers asked good, relavent industry specific questions.

Straightforward and fair

Waste of Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RingCentral in August 2011.

Initial phone interview with Manager lasted about an hour. Set up 1:1 interview for 2 days later which went really well. Another 1:1 interview was set up for the next day with 2 more Managers and then the VP of Sales. All interviews lasted at least an hour some more. Last interview with VP was only about a half hour and he was short, blunt and only seemed concerned with salary expectations. This was the worst interview..the others were great, very talented people and I got along well with all of them.

One of the manager meetings was a product manger who tried to throw a curveball and was kind of gruff, however at the end of the meeting he was actually cool and admitted he was "testing" me. Also had me sit with an associate and listen to a few calls that didn't go too well...however the associate did the best they could.

Interview Questions
    • What is the salary you're looking for?   View Answer

Telco Ops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at RingCentral in March 2011.

I met with about 10 people and interviewed for about 4 hrs.

Interview Questions
    I was notified via phone the same day and then provided with an offer letter.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

interviewed at RingCentral in January 2010.

fairly straight forward, first met with one lady, then another guy, and finally the last guy. Make sure your resume reflects your numbers from the past. The sales manager is a good guy, and we have kept in touch via linkedin since then. He is very clear about what he expects on a sales resume, so make sure you take advantage of his public posts.