Riot Games

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Community Coordinator Interview

Santa Monica, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Riot Games in January 2013.

Interview Details – Send application on November 11. First contact was on December 4th to schedule a telephone interview. On December 6th, I had my first interview with the Community Manager. During this interview, the questions were simple, why do you want to work at Riot, what would you do if you get this position, what are some of Riot's shortcomings? What would you do during this scenario?, the interview went well, you can actually fell when you did good on the interview. I was contacted to do a second interview 2 weeks later. This tame it was 2 employees from Riot Games, both from different deparments, they asked me more difficult questions, different scenarios, and they wanted to know what would I do for the gaming world if given the chance to work at Riot. Alot of questions, about my past experience, the only way to get trough, is you better have experience on the gaming community, otherwise it would not be possible to answer those questions.
I was invited to Riot offices on january 18th
 I will not disclose any of the questions asked during any of the interviews, since they make you sign a non disclosure agreement at that point, which I will respect.

Interview Question – Before the NDA.
"Imagine a LAN Center is not following the Riot Guidelenes, what would you do in order to warn the LAN center without damaging the relationship between Riot and the customers of that given LAN Center?"
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Community Coordinator Interview

Community Coordinator
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Riot Games in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1x Assessment
1x Skype Interview
1x Face to Face Interview
1x Hiring Council Interview (with US on phone)

Interview Question – What quote most applies to your daily life   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Riot Games

Worked for Riot Games? Contribute to the Community!

Riot Games – Why Work for Us?

We aspire to be the most player-focused game company in the world. Riot Games was established in 2006 by a couple of entrepreneurial gamers who believe player-focused game development can result in awesome games. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riot Games Community Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Riot Games employees and interview candidates.