Riot Games

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Coordinator Interview

Technical Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Riot Games in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through the Riot Games website. After a few weeks, received a request to complete an online assessment. This assessment consisted of three types of IQ test type questions and was timed. After some time, I was contacted by another tech. coordinator to schedule a phone screen with two other tech. coordinators. The phone screen was conducted casually. They first asked me to take them through my resume and cover letter hitting the highlights. They then asked about my experiences. Finally, they asked a few situations questions. A few days after the interview I was contacted by the first tech. coordinator informing me that Riot would not continue with my application. I followed up to inquire about their motivations in this decision, but they declined to offer that information.

I'm disappointed that I won't get to work at this company, but it was still a good learning experience.

Interview Question – How would you handle an insubordinate team member?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Coordinator Interview

Technical Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Riot Games in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applyed online and waited for about 1.5 months for an email telling me to take a standarized test. Their are only 4 question types on the test, 2 math and 2 literary, but you only have 20 minutes to complete about 125 of them. I finished most of them and apperently I did well enough to have a phone interview.

The interview was pretty standard, they asked about what I thought of the job, where I see myself in 5 years, why Riot... This interview I felt was mostly a Red Flag session. They will have read your coverletter and resume with a magnifying glass and a red sharpie, so study what you wrote and archive what you send. Be able to explain everything in detail.

I didn't get any of the dreaded hypothetical/ logical questions that i read so much about on this site.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a project that you were the lead of completely fall flat on its face? If so, how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Riot Games

Worked for Riot Games? Contribute to the Community!

Riot Games – Why Work for Us?

We aspire to be the most player-focused game company in the world. Riot Games was established in 2006 by a couple of entrepreneurial gamers who believe player-focused game development can result in awesome games. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riot Games Technical Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Riot Games employees and interview candidates.