Ripley Entertainment

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ripley Entertainment

Front of the House/Street Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ripley Entertainment in September 2014.

Dropped off Resume Wednesday. Received a call by manager a few hours later to interview Thursday. Was told I'd know if I was hired by Monday. Monday morning received a call...."We'd love to have you on our team." Pay is $11.00/hr. How soon can you start? Started Tuesday at 9am. Easy process.

Interview Questions
    I didn't try to negotiate because I was happy with my offer. Very easy job. McDonald's pays way less money and I know they're working harder than me.

Creative Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ripley Entertainment in July 2014.

Slow I didn't feel the H/R was in the right position had only a minor idea of what the company was about so was unable to post the correct information about the position poorly written wrong description on the web site plus was way to sure of themselves arrogant.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ripley Entertainment.

At Ripleys Entertainment there it is a two interview process. Your interview with the HR department first then you interview with a manager.

Actor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ripley Entertainment.

Easy just meet the manager I'm reputation proceeds me.

Cashier Interview

Very simple interview. They ask about experience, hobbies, likes, dislikes, do you work well with others and expected salary. Great experience depending on who you interview with. Interviews are held at Aquarium, believe it or not and old macdonald farm mini golf depending on who does the interview. they also tell you about commission possibilities.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ripley Entertainment in January 2013.

1) Phone
    2) One on one
    3) Sat down with the other executives

Interview Questions
    • You'll run through your background, be prepared to speak about yourself in length.   View Answer
    They budget positions so little to no room for negotiating.

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ripley Entertainment.

I applied online through their website and was contracted via email within a week of the posting closing. First interview included questions that were experience-based, creative thinking and hands-on using props. The department manager and director were included in the second interview. The questions focused on scenarios that would be encountered in the job. The staff and managers seem passionate and kind.

Interview Questions
    • What marine animal would you be and why?   View Answer
    I tried to negotiate for a higher salary once I received the offer. I was unsuccessful, but the HR director made time to speak with me honestly. I should have pushed for additional time off.