Rise Interactive

Updated Dec 28, 2014
Updated Dec 28, 2014

2.9

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rise Interactive.

The hr is very professional and nice. She asked me some questions based on my experience, for example what I did in one academic project, and what is the most difficult during the project.

Internet Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rise Interactive.

After submitting my applications, I received a online test with a email. It was not very hard that there were 30 questions, including calculation questions and sentence correction questions. You grade had to be at least an 80% on it. I passed and received a phone interview in three days. The questions of the phone interview are regular ones.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most signification thing in your work or projects?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Rise Interactive.

The interview process was the best experience that I have had to date. I had access to the hiring manager and prompt responses from the talent acquisition team. They were straightforward with me and did not drag me along.

Interview Questions
    • I felt the appropriate range/amount/depth of questions were asked in relation to the skills required. They also covered how I would be a cultural fit, which is a key piece of joining the team.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rise Interactive.

Applied online, followed by phone interview, online aptitude test and in person interviews. Easy interview. People were nice enough. The interview went very well, but I wasn't invited back for the next round. Very odd. Told me they had other candidiates that were a better fit. Fair enough, but you can come to that conclusion from looking at resumes. They simply weren't being honest. Why did they get my hopes up, call me in and make me jump through hoops? Get the sense they just wanted pick my brain for ideas.

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rise Interactive.

Applied online and was prompted to take the pre-screening exam. The exam was 30 questions with an hour time limit - consisted mainly of basic algebra disguised as Internet Marketing word problems. I passed and was told they'd be in contact within three days. Two days later they wanted to schedule a phone interview. The first half of the phone interview was about my back ground and interests. The second half was made up of questions I was not anticipating so I was caught off guard. One very specific question about excel really bummed me out because I knew how to do what she was asking but I couldn't describe how to do it without having excel in front of me. The HR rep was very professional and even though I got rejected they provided me with quite a few resources to check out.

Interview Questions
    • What function would you use to combine two sets of data?   Answer Question

Director of Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rise Interactive in January 2014.

The HR person was quite pleasant and knowledgable. I enjoyed talking with her and she tried to answer every question I had. I was in town for only a few days and she arranged an in-person meeting around my schedule.

I also spoke to the Hiring Manager who had only started at the firm a few days before. We had a good conversation and we were very like minded on many topics.

In the end I was not offered the position but the HR person was nice enough to call me personally and explain that they had another candidate that was introduced to them through an employee and they decided to extend the offer to that person.

I was disappointed but for the right reason. This is I firm I would consider working for, they seem to have good values and treat people with respect.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly there was not any. Straightforward and common-sense people   Answer Question

Apprentice Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rise Interactive.

I was contacted by a HR rep about wanting an interview despite never having submitted my résumé to the company or hearing about them. I then had to take an online test requiring an 80% or higher to even be considered, which was very difficult and I had to take twice. I was then contacted for a phone interview and an on-site interview. Both went well, I thought, however I was told after both that they weren't currently hiring but that they would keep me in mind for future opportunities. Overall, a very confusing, selective and long-winded process.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a preference for traditional or digital media and why?   Answer Question

Senior Apprenticeship Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rise Interactive in May 2013.

Applied online, took the aptitude test. The test requires that you get an 80% in order to move forward in the interview process, but you have 3 tries to make that. I passed on the second try and was contacted quickly about a phone interview. After the phone interview, I went in for an in office interview

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you've used data to find a solution to a problem   Answer Question

Senior Internet Marketing Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rise Interactive.

Rise tends to hire in spurts so you may apply & get a phone call soon after. From there you take an online exam and if you pass you then go through a more thorough interview process.

Since the hiring is in spurts, if you apply at a time between those spurts your process might take quite awhile and the communication isn't always the best.

However, once you have one or a few live, in-office, interviews then the process should be fairly swift.

Interviews for me weren't high pressure, they were fairly casual. The test you take online is generally for a skills fit & the interviews are more of culture fit.

They will try to stonewall you with stuff about policy and standard offers with this position. You can try to push those boundaries a bit if you want.

Senior Apprentice/Project Manager Interview

I had two interviews that involved three different people at Rise. Seemed like a really vibrant place to work and a good opportunity. The three people I met with were responsive and easy to talk with.

The process did seem to drag on quite a bit longer than at many of the other places I interviewed. I was asked to come in for a second interview at the end of my first interview and it was a bit of an ordeal coordinating with the HR person who was tasked with arranging everything. I e-mailed and called several times without any sort of acknowledgment and only received a response after I contacted the person I interviewed with the first time and asked if there was some misunderstanding. And then the night before my second interview was supposed to happen, I was contacted at 9:00 pm and told that they'd have to reschedule.

Eventually, I did have a very informative second interview. I was impressed by the fact that, even though I wasn't offered a position, one of the people who interviewed me passed along a job lead at another company that he rightly thought I might be a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • I had to take an analytics/math test online and when I took it the formatting was a bit screwed up in my browser making it difficult to complete.   Answer Question