Risk Management Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in October 2010.

Interview Details – My interview experience with RMS was the worst I ever had. The question was relatively easy and concerned estimating the number of people affected by a disease. There was no data provided, and everything that I considered relevant towards the solution I was supposed to ask for. However, the interviewer did not appreciate my detailed approach, and the fact that I considered different possible avenues of approach. She simply wanted me to ask questions that matched her thinking, and instead of admitting that the solution might be more complex, she thought "I was fishing around". She was constantly looking at her watch, and was rude in her comments. I don't know if they just look for people that fit a certain mold, but this recruiter definitely did not have any appreciation for different and right approaches. She was so unbelievably disrespectful and condescending, and I would never want to work with somebody like that.

Interview Question – Estimate the number of people that would die from a flu similar to the Spanish flu.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Risk Management Solutions

Worked for Risk Management Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Risk Management Solutions – Why Work for Us?

They said it couldn't be done. We thought otherwise. As a graduate student at Stanford, in the heart of earthquake country, I wrote a business plan to spin out university R&D and commercialize a computer model that… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Risk Management Solutions Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Risk Management Solutions employees and interview candidates.