Risk Management Solutions

Updated Dec 11, 2014

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

It was a standard interview process without much more to say about it. Submit a resume, get short listed. Interview with a screener. If successful, come in and interview with a much larger group of people of multiple levels. It was done professionally and appeared to be well organized.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions, unless you are a poor interviewer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Risk Management Solutions

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Risk Management Solutions in November 2012.

45 minutes Campus interview with two interviewers. Then on-site interview. There were two rounds of personality interviews, one IQ interview and one presentation. The IQ interview was not hard for me but I know there were harder questions that might be asked.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or unexpected questions. All my interviewers were very nice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Risk Management Solutions in October 2010.

My interview experience with RMS was the worst I ever had. The question was relatively easy and concerned estimating the number of people affected by a disease. There was no data provided, and everything that I considered relevant towards the solution I was supposed to ask for. However, the interviewer did not appreciate my detailed approach, and the fact that I considered different possible avenues of approach. She simply wanted me to ask questions that matched her thinking, and instead of admitting that the solution might be more complex, she thought "I was fishing around". She was constantly looking at her watch, and was rude in her comments. I don't know if they just look for people that fit a certain mold, but this recruiter definitely did not have any appreciation for different and right approaches. She was so unbelievably disrespectful and condescending, and I would never want to work with somebody like that.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the number of people that would die from a flu similar to the Spanish flu.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview process is very smooth. if you brush up well with your past work you will smoothly get through it. No one is there to pull you down. Just be confident about your knowledge. Don't show off skills you are not sure about.