Risk Management Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.1

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

It was a standard interview process without much more to say about it. Submit a resume, get short listed. Interview with a screener. If successful, come in and interview with a much larger group of people of multiple levels. It was done professionally and appeared to be well organized.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, unless you are a poor interviewer.   Answer Question

Model Development Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in April 2014.

I applied online for RMS internship program. I was contacted by HR 1 month after that. Following a phone call with HR, we set up a phone call with one of the managers at RMS. We talked for 45 minutes when the manager called. It was an easy interview and most of the questions were from my resume. Four days after the interview, I received an email from HR that I have been accepted for the internship position.

Interview Questions
    • The interview went pretty smoothly. I was not asked any difficult technical question.   Answer Question
    It was an internship, so there was not any negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Resume drop, followed by campus interview and then day long on site interview. Included take home exercise about how you would explain a natural disaster model as a means of selling a particular level of financial instrument (i.e. a cat bond) based on the probability that natural disaster would occur. You then presented that to a team on site.

Interview Questions
    • They look for people with a background in the natural and earth sciences, along with engineering. But one question you have to come up against, if you have extensive travel or fieldwork in conjunction with your research, is whether you would be happy with a desk job.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Training Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Risk Management Solutions in December 2013.

Met with them at a career fair, dropped my resume then I was told to do a video interview. Very different and interesting process after the video interview I was invited to go to their HQ. Four hour interview process with your typical interview questions. Although the process was very professional I was never reimbursed for my travel expenses and I was told I was going to get the money back yet never did, I emailed them and they never replied.

Risk Analyst Interview

Was tedious and prolonged. Had to wait for several weeks after video screening to get an onsite interview.
    Standard questions for video screening.
    For one on one, the questions were std, with avg difficulty and repetitive.
    We had to give a short 15 min presentation at the end

Graduate Training Program Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Applied online..got an email in 4 days for a video interview
    5 pre recorded behavioral question were asked

Engineer Interview

It was a while back and somewhat lengthy and disjointed. We started talking then did not hear back for several weeks. Then they restarted talks and it was like starting over again. All in all, is was an easy but lengthy process.

Interview Questions
    They will pay a lot but start off low so you need to counter their offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in November 2013.

applied online and get a interview call in two weeks. Just normal screen interview questions in first round. Nothing special.

Graduate Training Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Video interview asking me several behavioral questions.

New Graduate Training Interview

I was asked to record a video interview. A pre-recorded person asks 5 non-technical questions, and you are given a short period of time to answer each one. It's been a week and I haven't heard back yet.