Risk Management Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Model Product Manager Interview

Model Product Manager
Newark, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview Details – I responded to a job posting by directly contacting the group supervisor. I had a 40 minute phone interview within a few days, which went well. I was then invited to the Newark office for an all day interview with ~9 people. I think all interviews went well. I also gave a presentation, but I was on a severe time crunch; I was told a 45 minute talk and it was 25. I should have stuck to more basics. The job position wasn't the right fit for me and they were looking for someone who could commit sooner. All in all, good interview process, but the recruiting staff seemed a bit disorganized.

Interview Question – Which is more flexible: a concrete or steel building?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Risk Management Solutions

Worked for Risk Management Solutions? Contribute to the Community!