Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Butner, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online and was given an interview. When I went in for the interview I spoke with two of the customer service managers. I answered all questions during the interview and didn't have to very long for a response with an offer to work for the company.

Interview Question – I think the most difficult question to answer was what I thought my best skill or attribute was that would make me perfect for the position. My answer was my attention to detail that was drilled into during my time spent in the US Navy.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.

Interview Details – Apply online, interview on the phone, and interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult was asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was open to negotiation

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Nisku, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in October 2012.

Interview Details – applied online; was contacted for an interview. when I went in the CSR - Barb Ganley, was extremely friendly and polite. Wasn't asked anything out of the ordinary. Pretty standard questions.

Interview Question – Cannot recall the most difficult or unexpected question at this time; as that was almost 2 years ago. The only question that makes me uncomfortable is being asked how would I handle a difficult person/situation in a workplace.   Answer Question

Recruiter - Contract Interview

Recruiter - Contract
Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very long interview process considering this was a short term contract. It started with a rather long phone pre-screen. Then a long yet very pleasant F2F interview/meeting with 2 members of team (very nice people) and then came in a third time to meet their manager, I was not impressed with that final meeting so decided not to follow up on this role.

Interview Question – There were several question that I felt uncomfortable with, not necessarily unexpected or dificult   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Vice President, Marketing Interview

Vice President, Marketing
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.

Interview Details – Very thorough process - pre screening telephone call, testing and several rounds of interviews.

Interview Question – How will you contribute to the company culture?   View Answer

Worked for Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers? Contribute to the Community!