Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Updated Jul 21, 2014

3.2

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.

Apply online, interview on the phone, and interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    Salary was open to negotiation

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butner, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butner, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in December 2012.

I applied for the position online and was given an interview. When I went in for the interview I spoke with two of the customer service managers. I answered all questions during the interview and didn't have to very long for a response with an offer to work for the company.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult question to answer was what I thought my best skill or attribute was that would make me perfect for the position. My answer was my attention to detail that was drilled into during my time spent in the US Navy.   Answer Question

Vice President, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.

Very thorough process - pre screening telephone call, testing and several rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How will you contribute to the company culture?   View Answer

Recruiter - Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in February 2013.

Very long interview process considering this was a short term contract. It started with a rather long phone pre-screen. Then a long yet very pleasant F2F interview/meeting with 2 members of team (very nice people) and then came in a third time to meet their manager, I was not impressed with that final meeting so decided not to follow up on this role.

Interview Questions
    • There were several question that I felt uncomfortable with, not necessarily unexpected or dificult   View Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nisku, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nisku, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in October 2012.

applied online; was contacted for an interview. when I went in the CSR - Barb Ganley, was extremely friendly and polite. Wasn't asked anything out of the ordinary. Pretty standard questions.

Interview Questions
    • Cannot recall the most difficult or unexpected question at this time; as that was almost 2 years ago. The only question that makes me uncomfortable is being asked how would I handle a difficult person/situation in a workplace.   Answer Question