Rite Aid Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

passed my resume at a Job fair. got call within three weeks. had a phone interview. Went to district office for next interview with district manager. Then next week had another interview with a store manager.

Interview Questions

• Mostly went over my resume . there were at least five behavioral style question and followup questions. Why you are here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (Cortland, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

I had been a clerk for some time, and had been offered an assistant manager position. I had gone through all the levels of training and had received accolades for my years of dedicated service. I had transferred to a new store, and that is where I first saw a change in the company. Consistency isn't much a staple for RiteAid, but I dealt with it as I very much wanted to stay within a company that my mother had worked at for so many years and she too brought me into it.

Interview Questions

JUST BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM. It's a small cow-town, and management was just incredibly stupid to actually be management. I've seen the way they handle themselves and the way they mistreat supposed valued customers- to a point that they've actually stalked a customer to a point where he became rattled and did something without thought and they had him arrested. When they realized that he actually had done nothing wrong, they falsified police depositions, and are destroying this you g guys life. All because management wanted to impress upper management regarding a recent string of thefts involving credit card fraud. We had "just" had a meeting about this very issue and this one manager was out for blood. She was so bad that it was like she thought everyone was saying, doing, something wrong. I heard her tell a detective her recount of a recent arrest and I was so angry that I severed my ties with the store and felt both disloyal as it was a family tradition, so to speak. I've since left and have applied to school. My goal is to now become a pharmacist, as that too is in our blood. My grand daddy was one and it's how my mother followed behind. Unfortunately, I can no longer work for this company and it may be too much of a reach, but I'd like my own store if possible so I can share all that my grand dad had taught me. WITH PRINCIPLES tat we are in business to help keep our family healthy. Not so we can throw our customers under the bus. And my grand daddy NEVER called his family customers. I think that's the decline. That and the stupidity of this one store- the current assistant manager is filthy and toothless- not what you'd holding a front high position. The manager should be retired! Her husband just had a heart attack and after meeting her you'd have to ask was it as a result of her being so horrible. It goes against my principles as far as my commitment towards being a healer, but there are just bad people out there. And those bad in high positions destroy it for us all. Bad/stupid... and dirty. I believe manager's should have all their teeth. Don't you?

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid (Ardmore, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty easy. Turn in an app or do it online, if interested they'll call, you do a job survey/test online and if you pass, begin the hiring process. Interviews are pretty basic and standard.

Interview Questions

• It all depends on the manager. We do have set questions to potentially ask, but every manager has their own interview questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Rite Aid (Norfolk, VA) in December 2009.

Interview

I first met with the store manager and when she was sure she wanted to hire my as the assistant manager, I then met with the district manager. The interview process was pretty simple.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation really. They made the offer and I accepted.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Applied in store 2 days later received a call for an interview. First interview with store manger interview went well general questions about my previous job it was easy.. I have been told by the store manager that I will received ca call within day or two from their human resource department and they will schedule an interview with district manger. I received a call from HR and have been told about the interview with district manager it went well and I had been offered a job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me few questions about how to deal with angry customers and questions related to customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

After all interviews, background check and drug test they offered me the job which I accepted

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in July 2008.

Interview

Rite Aid is still very much of a good ol' boy company. Interviews and promotions are handed out based on who you know within the company or management chain. There is a phone screen and usally a 1:1 interview with the district manager for management postions. Background checks and drug screens the employment offer, as a whole the interview process is fairly painless.

Interview Questions

• If you were and animal which one would you be and why?   1 Answer