Rite Aid Associate Interview Questions

1.4

Anonymous Employee in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (West Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

I walked in one day in West Seattle and asked for an application. There were two interviews. One for the meet n' greet, as well as talking about insurance hours available, experience, and to inform me of the drug test I would have to take and another interview for the hire. Overall it was good. They had an issue with the computer finding me, like, my manager was all ready to hire me, but there were minor setbacks.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, really.
    I braced myself for anything and got less than what I was expecting. Overall, it was a quick, easy, and emotionally painless.

1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynwood, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rite Aid (Lynwood, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was actually sent to the district office to get my interview there. I met a guy named Mark and he was my interviewer. The actual duration was about 10 mins. and i was contacted within 3 hours. and was asked if i can start working the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, CT

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklyn, CT) in March 2009.

Interview

They didn't really want much from me. They did a background check and a drug test and then started to train me. The manager didn't probe too much and was helpful in getting me in and out of this process as fast as possible. All it took was a paper application. They get a lot of applications but sometimes yours is the one thats chosen.

Interview Questions

• How many past experiences in customer service have you had?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid (Buffalo, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

The process is quiet easy. You just apply online and in a few days they call. They only call if they like you so don't waste your time sitting around all day waiting for calls. If you haven't been called in a week or haven't been sent for a drug test you didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you need a wellness plus card.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing, there is really no negotiation you either take it or you don't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rite Aid (Niagara Falls, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Not very hard. just interviewed a couple of days after turning in an application.

Interview Questions

• drug test but not a serious issue if you don't do drugs   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation