Rite Aid

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2009.

Interview Details – The process is quiet easy. You just apply online and in a few days they call. They only call if they like you so don't waste your time sitting around all day waiting for calls. If you haven't been called in a week or haven't been sent for a drug test you didn't get the job.

Interview Question – Why do you need a wellness plus card.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing, there is really no negotiation you either take it or you don't.

Very Easy Interview

Niagara Falls, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2008.

Interview Details – Not very hard. just interviewed a couple of days after turning in an application.

Interview Question – drug test but not a serious issue if you don't do drugs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Lynwood, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was actually sent to the district office to get my interview there. I met a guy named Mark and he was my interviewer. The actual duration was about 10 mins. and i was contacted within 3 hours. and was asked if i can start working the next day.

Interview Question – Weakness.   View Answer

Brooklyn, CT

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Rite Aid in March 2009.

Interview Details – They didn't really want much from me. They did a background check and a drug test and then started to train me. The manager didn't probe too much and was helpful in getting me in and out of this process as fast as possible. All it took was a paper application. They get a lot of applications but sometimes yours is the one thats chosen.

Interview Question – How many past experiences in customer service have you had?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rite Aid

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid Associate interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees and interview candidates.