Rite Aid Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  West Seattle, WA
Anonymous Employee in West Seattle, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2014.

I walked in one day in West Seattle and asked for an application. There were two interviews. One for the meet n' greet, as well as talking about insurance hours available, experience, and to inform me of the drug test I would have to take and another interview for the hire. Overall it was good. They had an issue with the computer finding me, like, my manager was all ready to hire me, but there were minor setbacks.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing, really.
    I braced myself for anything and got less than what I was expecting. Overall, it was a quick, easy, and emotionally painless.
      View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2009.

The process is quiet easy. You just apply online and in a few days they call. They only call if they like you so don't waste your time sitting around all day waiting for calls. If you haven't been called in a week or haven't been sent for a drug test you didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    Nothing, there is really no negotiation you either take it or you don't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Niagara Falls, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2008.

Not very hard. just interviewed a couple of days after turning in an application.

Interview Questions
    • drug test but not a serious issue if you don't do drugs   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lynwood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynwood, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in July 2010.

I was actually sent to the district office to get my interview there. I met a guy named Mark and he was my interviewer. The actual duration was about 10 mins. and i was contacted within 3 hours. and was asked if i can start working the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, CT

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Rite Aid in March 2009.

They didn't really want much from me. They did a background check and a drug test and then started to train me. The manager didn't probe too much and was helpful in getting me in and out of this process as fast as possible. All it took was a paper application. They get a lot of applications but sometimes yours is the one thats chosen.

Interview Questions
    • How many past experiences in customer service have you had?   Answer Question

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!