Rite Aid Documentation Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Documentation Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rite Aid in October 2007.

My interview process was a bit out of the ordinary because I was basically an internal candidate. I had some previous interactions with the hiring manager previously, so that was in my favor. Also, I had previously done some of the type of work that was required in this position.

Given the company's commitment to creating a positive work environment, I am guessing they will be more focused on hiring with that in mind. While qualifications for the job will still be important, they will likely be looking just as hard at candidate personaliites. If there are two people with similar experience up for the same position, the one who has a personality that is easy, positive, fun, could edge out the other candidate and get the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing that you have been challenged to change about yourself?   Answer Question
I negotiated my start date would be later than they intially requested.