Rite Aid

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Documentation Specialist Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rite Aid in October 2007.

Interview Details – My interview process was a bit out of the ordinary because I was basically an internal candidate. I had some previous interactions with the hiring manager previously, so that was in my favor. Also, I had previously done some of the type of work that was required in this position.

Given the company's commitment to creating a positive work environment, I am guessing they will be more focused on hiring with that in mind. While qualifications for the job will still be important, they will likely be looking just as hard at candidate personaliites. If there are two people with similar experience up for the same position, the one who has a personality that is easy, positive, fun, could edge out the other candidate and get the offer.

Interview Question – What is one thing that you have been challenged to change about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my start date would be later than they intially requested.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rite Aid

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid Documentation Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees and interview candidates.