Rite Aid

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Graduate Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

To schedule an interview with Rite Aid I contacted the recruiter and told him that I was interested in working for them as a Pharmacist upon graduation. He sent me an email with dates of interviews and different locations dependent on state. I picked the locations and times I wanted and also sent him a copy of my CV along with a cover letter stating that I was interested in working for Rite Aid and why. Couple days later he sent me an email confirming the time and location of my interview. I was interviewed by a Pharmacy District Manager (PDM). He asked me a series of questions from a packet ranging from patient care, operations, and hypothetical questions such as if this happened what would you do. At the end of the interview you get to ask questions. Overall the interview was not bad. I was nervous but the PDM was very friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions