Rite Aid

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Intern Interview

Graduate Intern
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – To schedule an interview with Rite Aid I contacted the recruiter and told him that I was interested in working for them as a Pharmacist upon graduation. He sent me an email with dates of interviews and different locations dependent on state. I picked the locations and times I wanted and also sent him a copy of my CV along with a cover letter stating that I was interested in working for Rite Aid and why. Couple days later he sent me an email confirming the time and location of my interview. I was interviewed by a Pharmacy District Manager (PDM). He asked me a series of questions from a packet ranging from patient care, operations, and hypothetical questions such as if this happened what would you do. At the end of the interview you get to ask questions. Overall the interview was not bad. I was nervous but the PDM was very friendly and easy going.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rite Aid

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid Graduate Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees and interview candidates.