Rite Aid Human Resources Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Queens Village, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in March 2011.

Initial communication with the company was good, but once the actual interview happened, things got rather disorganized.
 I was interviewed by several members of management who seemed to have no experience at all at interviewing. Questions were asked from a script that were entirely unrelated to the position I applied for.
 I was told that I was a "Guinea Pig" for a new interview process that they were trying out. The process took HOURS, in which I was confusingly shuttled from group to group, and it seemed that they were not at all interested in my responses, rather, they were using me to learn how to hold an interview. Nobody even looked up from their scripts!
I had hoped that the HR Manger who was in charge of this stressful mess would have at least had the courtesy to drop me an email telling me that they had chosen another candidate, but unsurprisingly, this never happened. I never heard back, and my followups were ignored. It left me with a poor opinion of this company, and pity for a friend who has to work for them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you empowered an associate and had good results.   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you gave excellent customer service, and it increased sales in your department.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Human Resources Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Rite Aid in September 2011.

Everyone was very nice but the process took way to long. After 2 months of waiting I found another job and removed myself from the process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when a group you were working with was not reaching their full potential and what you did to motivate them.   Answer Question

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!