Rite Aid

Getting the Interview

151 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Co Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR, interviewed with HR manager then met with district manager. Ask the same old behavioral questions like "name a time where you failed to meet a goal?"... Very easy.

Interview Question – No difficult question. DM seemed to be easygoing. Entire interview was about 30 minutes   Answer Question

Columbia, SC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Rite Aid in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had an informal interview with both the manager and district manager. I didn't try to negotiate the salary much because I knew from past experience that it would be between 9 and 10 bucks an hour but I needed a job so I took it and now I am applying everywhere I can to make the money I should for having a Bachelor's Degree.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Albany, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Submitted application, received a call for an interview after a week. I had a 30 minute conversation with the supervising pharmacist, I was a student with no experience and there were no questions that caught me off guard. got a call two days later that I had gotten the job.

Interview Question – Honestly, nothing outside of basic interview questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pharmacy Associate/Future Intern Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rite Aid in April 2010.

Interview Details – Talked to a pharmacists in the store. Contacted admin assistant to area PDM who contacted me. Behavioral interview by phone. Job offer/first day on the spot after meeting for "interview" at a local store.

Interview Question – What do you want to do after graduation?   Answer Question

Sneedville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in November 2012.

Interview Details – took three interviews for a minimum wage job

Interview Question – how many employees steal percentage wise   Answer Question

APDM Interview

Interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview Details – You will be called in to an initial interview where you will have to fill out a paper application then go through a panel interview where they will ask you several behavioral style questions. Then you will have to interview with talent manager who will have to sign off on you. Then they will rate all the candidates to make their decision.

Interview Question – Behavioral style questions asking you for a specific example to the question so be ready with some answers.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

Interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview Details – Went through interview with Store Manager, 2nd interview with District Manager, was offered job next day.

Interview Question – Details about the volume and policies of last employer   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Front End Cashier
Ransomville, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in March 2012.

Interview Details – applied in march 2012. Took about three days to hear back and set up an interview for the next day. The interview was very laid back, just myself and the store manager. If the store you are applying for as an assistant manager than more than likely you will be interviewing with both in the office. Most important thing is to smile and be personable because they want someone who is capable of interacting with customers on a daily basis. They might ask you a basic math question to see how you handle counting money, if you end up making a mistake do not dwell on it, chock it up to nerves. overall very easy interview process. They will drug test you after and then you will have to take a "personality" test online but the questions are pretty easy common sense questions. But if you fail they will not be able to hire you even if everything else went great.

Interview Question – Give me an instance is which you showed excellent customer service and exceeded expectations?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Honestly there is not much room for negotiation for a cashier position as far as pay goes your going to get minimum wage. but my experience has been that my manager was very flexible with hours and tried to give me as much or as little as i needed that he could offer.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Gray, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid in January 2014.

Interview Details – I received an email from my school saying they were looking for a pharm tech, so I emailed the pharmacist and we set up an interview. I was one of 7 who applied for the job. I went out to the location and the pharmacist showed me around a little bit and explained a little bit about the pharmacy and then went into the interview questions.

Interview Question – What is something you do that is a pet peeve to most other people?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor
Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2014.

Interview Details – Quick and painless process. I meet with 3 Managers for about 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Question – Describing past experiences to make it relate to company experiences.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rite Aid

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid interview questions and advice. All 151 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees and interview candidates.