Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.0

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Was brought in the pharmacy to speak to the pharmacy manager. Great experience. They understood where I was coming from and respected my experience and drive. They kept the interview short and discussed when it would be a good time to begin training. Store management was great.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid in March 2015.

The interview was short. They really needed a cashier so the interview was just telling me about the job and seeing if I wanted it. I was hired the same day as the interview. It was more of a conversation telling me what was expected from all the employees. She told me that I needed to get a drug test and I got a background test the same day.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Very easy interview. Just asked questions regarding my experience in retail. There were a lot of scenario questions and what did you do in this situation question.overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions
    Based on my experience and pervious pay

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

I applied in person. I didn't hear anything for another couple months. I went in for an interview. It lasted maybe 15-20 minutes. It was very relaxed. I got asked basic questions. And I was offered the job maybe two weeks later. No drug test required.

Wellness Ambassador Interview

1) I applied online on the RIte Aid careers website
    2) one week later, I was contacted by someone from HR for a phone screening.
    3) two days later, I was called to have an interview with the store manager and pharmacy manager
    4) one day later, I went to the nearby store for the first interview
    5) Six days later, I had a second interview wiht the district pharmacy manager and the Wellness Ambassador Team Lead

Interview Questions
    • 1) How do you handle difficult customers?
      2) How do you plan on doing community outreach activities?
      3) Are you willing to become a Pharmacy Technician? (most wellness ambassadors are PTs)
      4) Do you have any marketing/sales experience?

Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Very quick and casual. Basic questions about work related task and how I would handle different situations. Overall a very easy process and everyone is really good about making sure you know what you are doing.

Interview Questions
    Talked back and forth and came to agreement about pay. Don't be afraid to ask. Everyone was very friendly and casual nothing to be nervous about. Just be yourself and realistic.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

I at first had a face to face interview with a district manager, then a phone interview and second face to face interview with another district manager for the district that was interested in hiring me. The whole process took about 14 days. I got an immediate phone call the very next day after my first interview to have a phone interview which took place about 3 days later. During the phone interview was when we set up the second in-person interview the following week. I received my offer shortly after that.

Interview Questions
    • Series of 6 situational/behavioral questions:
      -Why retail pharmacy? Why Rite Aid?
      -Name a time when you put your needs aside to help someone else finish a task
      -Name a time when you had to deal with a lot of things at once

Answer Question
    No negotiation

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview day at school. 1:1 interview. very causal. *******************************************************************
    *******************************************************************
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cashier/Stock Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Easy breezy. Asked simple questions. They wanted to know if I had cash handling and customer service experience........Asked if my schedule is flexible. Interview was very very very very easy. Really didn't asked a lot of questions!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid.

handed in my app, couple days later got a call to come in, didn't really get an interview, questions were on the app although drug test and background check was extremely long wait to get back