Rite Aid Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Pharmacist Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangor, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

I interviewed online - interviewed at Rite Aid in May 2013.

Very easy to get into if you have the right degree and know the right people.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions for me, but may be difficult for others.   Answer Question
    They were friendly and easy to negotiate with.

Wellness Ambassador Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Got a call from the recruiter, phone interview on the spot. Then did a personality test, and the store manager called me back the next day. Interviewed with the store manager, awaiting next steps.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Rite Aid in July 2014.

Long interview process, meet with store manager, district manager and hr manager. Long gaps between interviews. Lost patience with process and ended up taking a different job with another company

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were basic. Be ready with examples from past jobs to answer questions.   Answer Question

low starting salary

Pharmacy Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in July 2014.

Intern with the company through school and the Pharmacist recommended me for the job after my performance. Was given an application and took the job survey. Then a week later I was asked to speak with the PDM over the phone and he asked for a resume. I sent him a resume and I got the job.

Wellness Ambassador Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Rite Aid in June 2014.

The process took about 5 weeks start to finish. There was an initial screening with a HR recruiter, immediately after that she had me do a survey. I was then contacted by the pharmacy district manager for an interview. After interviewing with him I was told I would interview with the HR manager, which I did the next day. Then I was called back to interview with the district manager. All the interviews were very informal and were more of a conversation. They made the process very ray and relaxed but they asked the typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you approaching people and stating a conversation?   Answer Question
    The salary was given during the initial interview with the recruiter but during the interview with the PDM I was told that the salary would actually be higher than initially stated, which was true when the offer was made.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pooler, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pooler, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

The interview was very professional, yet comfortable. I was asked situation questions, which required me to be quick on my feet in responding. Also have an idea of what the top 200 drugs are. Come in there with a positive mood and you will more than likely land the job.

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Being an employee I had to go through the company web-site. I had to submit a refreshed resume'. I was interviewed by the District Manager. A few days later, HR called and I spoke with them and they asked questions that I felt had nothing to do with the actual running of a store. The questions were about situations and what I would do if put in that particular situation.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time that you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Initially, fill in paper app, best off taking it to manager and introducing oneself. Next they have one do an online questionnaire. Do not be honest here, tell them what they want to hear. Hopefully they call and offer then you drug test. This simple process can take 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • On the online questionnaire they ask if I thought rite aid employees looked for other employment opportunities. The answers are multiple choice. I chose "probably". I was initially excluded on the bases of this one answer.   Answer Question
    No negotiations for this job. $7.50 take it or leave it.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  West Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in West Seattle, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2014.

I walked in one day in West Seattle and asked for an application. There were two interviews. One for the meet n' greet, as well as talking about insurance hours available, experience, and to inform me of the drug test I would have to take and another interview for the hire. Overall it was good. They had an issue with the computer finding me, like, my manager was all ready to hire me, but there were minor setbacks.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing, really.
      I braced myself for anything and got less than what I was expecting. Overall, it was a quick, easy, and emotionally painless.
        View Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brandenburg, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandenburg, KY

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in August 2010.

I had one interview in the breakroom with the head pharmacist and was hired on the spot. He asked me questions regarding my experience, about my attitude toward other employees and the patients we would serve. He wanted to be sure I would be consistent in my work attendance and that I would be a good fit with the present crew.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation -- I took what he offered.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!