Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.0

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Applied online. Received a called within 2 weeks from the HR. Did a pesonality test. Recieved a call from the Store Manager. With in a week got a called to so the first interview with the Store manager. Waited another week, had a interview with the Pharmacy Manager. Now I'm waiting to get a call from the Hr now.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

They basically take you into the office. The manager and shift supervisor(sometimes) is there. They ask you basic questions like "what do you think you can bring to the table"

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, They just want to know you as a person and see if you will meld well. When I went in, the Pharmacy Manager came in and talked to me very casually. Then the pharmacy technician came to talk to me and grilled me on my resume.

Wellness Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

1) I applied online on the RIte Aid careers website
    2) one week later, I was contacted by someone from HR for a phone screening.
    3) two days later, I was called to have an interview with the store manager and pharmacy manager
    4) one day later, I went to the nearby store for the first interview
    5) Six days later, I had a second interview wiht the district pharmacy manager and the Wellness Ambassador Team Lead

Interview Questions

• 1) How do you handle difficult customers?
      2) How do you plan on doing community outreach activities?
      3) Are you willing to become a Pharmacy Technician? (most wellness ambassadors are PTs)
      4) Do you have any marketing/sales experience?

Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Was brought in the pharmacy to speak to the pharmacy manager. Great experience. They understood where I was coming from and respected my experience and drive. They kept the interview short and discussed when it would be a good time to begin training. Store management was great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (Ardmore, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was short. They really needed a cashier so the interview was just telling me about the job and seeing if I wanted it. I was hired the same day as the interview. It was more of a conversation telling me what was expected from all the employees. She told me that I needed to get a drug test and I got a background test the same day.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Very easy interview. Just asked questions regarding my experience in retail. There were a lot of scenario questions and what did you do in this situation question.overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Based on my experience and pervious pay

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I applied in person. I didn't hear anything for another couple months. I went in for an interview. It lasted maybe 15-20 minutes. It was very relaxed. I got asked basic questions. And I was offered the job maybe two weeks later. No drug test required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

There really was no interview. I handed in a paper application, introduced myself, was given papers for a drug test, and then was hired a couple of days later. I was not dressed up and was not asked any interview questions. I just took the drug test and was asked when I could start. I did have to take an honesty test at home but it was easy and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, just if I did drugs and when I could start.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Very quick and casual. Basic questions about work related task and how I would handle different situations. Overall a very easy process and everyone is really good about making sure you know what you are doing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Talked back and forth and came to agreement about pay. Don't be afraid to ask. Everyone was very friendly and casual nothing to be nervous about. Just be yourself and realistic.