Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.0

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

There were a lot of questions that wanted you to share times where you had to handle poor performers, drive sales, and implement change.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any unexpected questions, they were pretty standard among retail management questions. Just know examples of when you succeeded in different formats and when you had to have difficult conversations with a team member.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Went online and submitted my resume and got a call for an interview about 3 weeks later. Interviewed with the DM first then a follow up with a Store Manager. Given a fair salary to start off with. Basic questions about customer service and how you would treat employees. Asked about previous employers and how they rated my work.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer and what you did to resolve that issue".   Answer Question

Negotiation

It went very well, got what I asked for.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Will hire mostly anyone without a felony

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Found job through online site, met with District Manager and HR Director, had a second interview with District Manager, received a call about a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How has your schooling changed you or adapted you as a manager?   Answer Question

Store Employee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Went well since the person who hired me was excellent but they left for a cut in pay before too long and said it was the best decision they ever made.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Did interview with store manager

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Albany, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

First are required to complete an online assessment that asks you a bunch of different personality tests. Just answer honestly and don't admit to past drug use if it is behind you.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you did something unethical?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Interview

I came in filled out application then I received a call a few days later from the manager and was hired wasn't to complicated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation she said x i said yes

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Interview

Applied online. Few months later received a phone call from regional manager for an interview. Very casual and nice.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Just had to take a questionnaire online. And was asked a few formal questions. Previous employment, any previous charges, etc