Rite Aid

Average Difficulty
175 candidate interviews

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Did interview with store manager

Interview Question – Name time you had to deal with difficult customer   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Went online and submitted my resume and got a call for an interview about 3 weeks later. Interviewed with the DM first then a follow up with a Store Manager. Given a fair salary to start off with. Basic questions about customer service and how you would treat employees.
Asked about previous employers and how they rated my work.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer and what you did to resolve that issue".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It went very well, got what I asked for.

RPH Interview

RPH

Interview Details – phone interview and pdm interview

Interview Question – behavioral question   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Will hire mostly anyone without a felony

Interview Question – polygraph required   Answer Question

Wellness/Cashier Interview

Wellness/Cashier
Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial Contact via job fair

Interview Question – What was your most challenging task in your previous job?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

Interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview Details – Just had to take a questionnaire online. And was asked a few formal questions. Previous employment, any previous charges, etc

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult   Answer Question

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Pharmacy Clerk

Interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview Details – Applied online. Few months later received a phone call from regional manager for an interview. Very casual and nice.

Interview Question – How do you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Store Employee Interview

Store Employee

I applied in-person and interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Went well since the person who hired me was excellent but they left for a cut in pay before too long and said it was the best decision they ever made.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Albany, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2012.

Interview Details – First are required to complete an online assessment that asks you a bunch of different personality tests. Just answer honestly and don't admit to past drug use if it is behind you.

Interview Question – Name a time where you did something unethical?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Found job through online site, met with District Manager and HR Director, had a second interview with District Manager, received a call about a week later with an offer.

Interview Question – How has your schooling changed you or adapted you as a manager?   Answer Question

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!