Rite Aid

171 candidate interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

Interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview Details – Went through interview with Store Manager, 2nd interview with District Manager, was offered job next day.

Interview Question – Details about the volume and policies of last employer   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

Interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview Details – There were a lot of questions that wanted you to share times where you had to handle poor performers, drive sales, and implement change.

Interview Question – I don't remember any unexpected questions, they were pretty standard among retail management questions. Just know examples of when you succeeded in different formats and when you had to have difficult conversations with a team member.   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Staff Pharmacist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – I am newly licensed pharmacist looking for staff pharmacist position

Interview Question – Scheduling or shift details   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Store Employee Interview

Store Employee

I applied in-person and interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Went well since the person who hired me was excellent but they left for a cut in pay before too long and said it was the best decision they ever made.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Will hire mostly anyone without a felony

Interview Question – polygraph required   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Went online and submitted my resume and got a call for an interview about 3 weeks later. Interviewed with the DM first then a follow up with a Store Manager. Given a fair salary to start off with. Basic questions about customer service and how you would treat employees.
Asked about previous employers and how they rated my work.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer and what you did to resolve that issue".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It went very well, got what I asked for.

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Found job through online site, met with District Manager and HR Director, had a second interview with District Manager, received a call about a week later with an offer.

Interview Question – How has your schooling changed you or adapted you as a manager?   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – Did interview with store manager

Interview Question – Name time you had to deal with difficult customer   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Albany, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2012.

Interview Details – First are required to complete an online assessment that asks you a bunch of different personality tests. Just answer honestly and don't admit to past drug use if it is behind you.

Interview Question – Name a time where you did something unethical?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview Details – you will interview at least with the district manager

if you are in pharmacy school, your school may have a day where retail companies come to interview. otherwise, check the website of the company youre interested in

prior experience is not necessary - you can learn on the job if you're a recent graduate.
if you've graduated a few years ago, they will probably expect experience

Interview Question – why do you want to work as a community pharmacy   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – pretty casual

it really depends on who is interviewing you

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!