Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

2.0

Human Resources District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterford, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Rite Aid (Waterford, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

It was the initial screening interview so I just met with the Senior HR Regional Manager in her office, and it was a very brief and informal meeting. Casual vibe and very easy-going.

Interview Questions

• What you are looking for, why you are leaving your current position, basic background questions.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Syracuse, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

In my case the interview only lasted roughly 20 mins. We went over wages, hours, what would expected etc etc. I was taken into the pharmacy's patient consultation area. Aside from basic questions I was given a slight tour of rite aid to see if it would be overwhelming working there.

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to make while working here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid (Columbia, SC) in August 2014.

Interview

Very straight to the point on how could I help the store. How was my personality when it comes to talking to people. How would I respond in situations while working.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Rite aid?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I saw an ad on the internet that Rite Aid was hiring for Assistant Store Managers so I went into a location close to my home and filled out an application. The Store Manager looked over my application and set up a time for me to Interview with the DM.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous retail experience and what qualified me for the role as ASM.   Answer Question

Seafood&Meat Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rite Aid (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very informational and pleasant . Went through the orientation and got a tour of the store and description of job requirements.Introduced to some staff and management.Very pleasant people and work environment,would really have love to work there .

Floor Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Rochester, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied in store and was contacted maybe 2 weeks later. I went in for what I thought was an interview but they essentially were offering me the job, more than asking questions.

The interview was more of a clarification of roles and meeting the staff than formal interviewing. The computer training you must take after accepting the job was a pain but it's easy, just time consuming (6+ hours)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Clinton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rite Aid (Port Clinton, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview was brief, to the point, yet detailed as to what was expected of me. The pharmacy district manager and an APPE student interviewed me. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan on obtaining the skills, while working as an intern, necessary to be a pharmacist with us in the future?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Suffolk, VA).

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call for an interview about a week later. Interview was short and easy... The interview was like an basic conversation. Talked about work history and future goals

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online took about three days to get a call back. Got scheduled for interview with HR manager and District manager. Got different sets of questions from both kinda like round robin style. Entire interview took roughly about an hour and a half. We touched on a multitude of topics from management style to shrink.

Interview Questions

• Walking into a store as the new store manager what would be my first order of Business ?   Answer Question
    • How have I handled an emotional decision ?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when I had to overcome animosity in the workplace ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being able to understand what you bring to the table for the company while finding out how the company is doing. Example would be stock price, partnerships with other brands as well as how is the company doing year to date.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

easy and very relaxed. make sure you dress appopriately and arrive on time. relax, make sure you answer questions in full sentences. after speaking to one manager i was asked to go take a drug test and call the store to speak to the store manager and i was offered the job then.