Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2014
Updated Oct 7, 2014

2.0

Multi Store Manager Interview

Not a good experience, people were rude and uncaring. There is a "higher" attitude among staff involved with selection of new hires. These folks need to realize that they are just people, too. I would never consider working there again. Attitude is poor and they need to grow up.

Store Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Rite Aid.

I applied through my college's career website. It was a few weeks before I was first contacted for a phone interview by the HR representative. The conversation was casual but informative. It was a whole two months later before I was called in for an in-person interview. Standard STAR format questions. A couple of weeks later, I interviewed with the Regional VP. He asked personality-based questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    All trainees were hired in at a base rate, so no negotiation.

Real Estate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in May 2014.

General internet application followed by a redundant "Employee Application" also online. Why they needed to know the same information twice was confusing to me. After a few weeks, I received a call from the hiring manager asking me to come in for an interview. I interviewed with 2 people who asked me scripted questions. A week later I was called back for a second interview with Director which was conversational and to take a "case-specific" test.

Interview Questions
    • Having to read legal documents and answer practical questions that simluated how the job worked. I was not made aware of the mini-test prior to the interview, it was sprung on me as I was about to leave my second interview.   Answer Question

There was no negotiation on the salary that was offered, it was firm. I would be taking too big of a hit from my current job, but I was told during the interview process that they would "work with me"

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

went threw the first interview, then went for a drugs test/background test. after that i was called back for a second interview. it took about a month for the whole process

Pharmacy Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid in January 2010.

I interviewed with the store manager then had to call an automated system that was very confusing and at times difficult. A drug test was mandatory and background check. Before working in the pharmacy associate had to complete many online classes which were not difficult.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid in May 2011.

Was interviewed only once by a team of two persons who explained what the special project was to be accomplished. I was as well to work with another department in helping them with their filing system when not working on the special project assigned.

Interview Questions
    • Able to explain and answer the questions that were complex in nature.   Answer Question
    It was a temporary special project assignment.

Cashier/Stock Interview

I went up to Rite Aid and filled the application and brought it back the next day. They said they will call me back by the following. When I didn't get the call, I called them back and they said to call back when the manager was there and then hung up without telling me when he/she would be back.

Rite Aid Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rite Aid in February 2010.

Filled out application. Then went to interview with store manager. When that went well, filled out paperwork for background check (which I passed). I then had a drug test and with that complete, had a final interview with the District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • "What awards or accomplishments had I received."   View Answer
    Sadly there was no negotiation on salary. The pay was as-is. I needed the job, so I accepted

Cashier/Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Astoria, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Astoria, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rite Aid in June 2013.

It's a pretty simple interview, you go in to the store, the manager sits with you, he asks you a couple of questions, whether you do drugs, when you can work, all simple questions. But after the interview you need to take an online test, once you take it and pass it you'll be sent to a facility where they will examine you for drugs. After that, if you pass both exams, you begin to work. This process takes about one to two weeks, depending on the manager and how quickly he moves.

Interview Questions
    • None, the most "difficult" thing is the online test which is super easy.   Answer Question
    You are not able to negotiate the pay, as everyone starts the same. But for night shift, you get 50 cents more.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granville, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in August 2014.

Applied online and got a call for an interview the next day. Only had one interview with the pharmacy manager in the patient consultation room. Was her first interview so she read off a template. After interview i had to do a survey at home on my computer and it took a week for corporate to give her the ok to offer me a position. I went in a couple days later to fill out background paperwork and had drug test the next week. Few days later was informed everything checked out and i could start as soon as i could come in and finish the paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • When did i work with a team to find a solution to a problem?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Was offered a pay better than she thought she would be allowed to offer