Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.0

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Madison Heights, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Apply online, interview with the store manager if the like you then you interview with HR and then if that goes well you interview with the District Manager. All of this takes about a month. If you're inside the company, you may skip interviewing with the store manager if you already work with or know them.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to handle a customer complaint? How did you resolve it?   1 Answer
    • What is the best practice for preventing shrink?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Placed an application and handed it to an assistant store manager. A few days later received a call to come in for an interview. Interview was both verbal and multiple choice questionnaire (mainly to determine if you think it's OK to steal merchandise and what you would do if you caught a customer or coworker steal merchandise). Verbal interview had normal interview questions. After interview was over I went home to find a voice mail saying they wanted to offer me the job and starting wage.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Basic interview. Talked with the manager and assistant manager of the store. They asked me about my employment history. The manager said that they were like a little family at the store, but that's not true. A dysfunctional family maybe. Oh yeah you have to pee in a cup at a lab beforehand to get the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why was there a 3 month gap in your unemployment?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I went in to fill in and submit a job application form. I waited for a call back and went in for an interview. During the interview the manager was very friendly and understanding, but he was called away several times and I was left waiting in the office alone for the next step. This dragged out the interview. According to the manager there was supposed to be two people during my interview to ensure that this did not happen, but on the day of my interview only one able interviewer was on duty.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about any previous experiences that might help me in this job.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daphne, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Daphne, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

I met with the store manager, he than asked me when I could go do my drug test. He called back two days latter and that was it. I started working a day latter.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Camden, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

They must have confused me with someone else because I never had a formal interview. I merely walked into the store, noticed the sign that said they were looking for a Pharmacy technician and I talked to the head pharmacist about it. She linked me up with the proper codes to get into the automated application system, and then it just went from there.

Interview Questions

• Computerized personality inventory left me completely confused as to whether I was honest enough.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonora, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Sonora, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews one initial interview with the local store and one follow up with the district manager. Both easy interviews and the managers were very nice. They were suppose to get back to me but never did.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Canton, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

One very short interview, drug test and then Computer Training. I had a friend referral as well. They're more concerned about your work schedule and the timings you'd be willing to work. If you can work holidays, you're guaranteed the job.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Spokane Valley, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

I filled out a hiring brochure, then stopped by with my resume. The pharmacy manager liked me, so we had an interview the next day. I took a phone survey and a drug test, then had to wait for my pharmacy license to come through. That's the part that took the longest, at nearly a month. After that, I was hired!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick, Simple, fast. They just want to get a read of you and see what kind of person you are. So smile, if your young, be humble and polite and listen to them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We did negotiate anything....................